Page 329 of 515 FirstFirst ... 309319324325326327328329330331332333334339349 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Still nothing new at:

Big W Kawana
    Kmart Maroochydore
    Target Maroochydore

Pretty desolate, really.

KMart Helensvale had Cyberverse 1-step (bumblebee, blurr, soundwave), Scout class (Bumblebee, Starscream, 1 Grimlock left and no Optimus..... not that I would buy). They also had Warrior Class @ $35. I had to get Starscream though, but feel really ripped off at that price.

They also had POTP Outback and Cindersaur, and 1x Inferno.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toymate Robina Town Centre, Gold Coast:

POTP wave 3 prime masters: Megatronus, Quintus, Solus $10
    The Last Knight: Leader Dragonstorm $49
    POTP Rodimus Prime $80

POTP later wave hunting:

North Lakes:
    Myer had Wave 2 of Legends (got a Tailgate. They still had the Duocon.
    Big W, Target, Myer: nothing

Morayfield Big W: nothing

Kawana Waters Big W: nothing

I often count how many POTP Deluxes are on the shelf and then take one to service and ask how many they have. If the discrepancy is large, I ask them to check out the back. I had a strange experience with this at North Lakes. She happily helped by looking them up, but she did say that supposedly POTP deluxes are end-of-life and they won’t be getting any more. But inversely, Titans Return Deluxes WERE NOT end-of-life. So, take from that what you will. Maybe it just means that Wave 1 is end-of-life. That would be nice. But it could also mean that POTP is winding down before it finishes. That would not be nice.

Kmart Chermside has the new cyberverse stuff. The smaller ones anyway. $35 for whatever they call deluxe these days. Complete rip off if you ask me, but they're there. $15 for the smaller ones, which is also way too much for what they do.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Strathpine had a few of the cyberverse stuff. The optimus/shockwave/starscream. Saw a combiner/duocon thing and a leader megatron.

Also saw what looked like a simple combiner menasor type thing, can't recall the series name.
    Last edited by MV75; 20th August 2018 at 08:02 PM.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Finally got around to checking out toyworld at Rothwell today. They had quite a selection of the titan master heads, a bunch of outback / cindersaur and well, a bunch of other stuff I can't recall, but quite a variety.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Robina Toymate is amazing.
    Photos to come, but a big range of Tfs... with a lot of older items at clearance prices for those who missed out them first time around.
    All of the first wave of Cyberverse is there, and heaps of current Rescue Bots as well as a mountain of the dickie RID/TF5 figurines. Wave 1 Deluxe and leader Studio Series and wave 2 Voyagers. The down side is that Generations were almost non-existent. 1 Elita and about 5 wave 1 Legends & Prime Masters. No deluxe or leaders... if they had them a week ago when they opened, they sold out fast.

Forgot to mention the big sighting at Toymate... Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter Power Plus wave 1 toys, which I think is a world first, and could just be an accidental early release.
    They were $30 each - Camaro Bumblebee, VW Bumblebee and gen1 cab Optimus.

POTP wave 3 prime masters: Megatronus, Quintus Prime, and Solus Prime @ K-Mart Innisfail for $9 each