Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beast wars and energons at antique store in Maylands.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Don't know if anyone is interested.
    At a place called Trading Treasures. They have a small selection of Tf's and other toys from the 90's and early 2000's, most are still sealed. I just picked up a huge energon Omega Supreme (train type) still in sealed box for 70 bucks. I know they still have a couple of optimus primals and some energons plus Visionaries/spiderman/ultraman/power ranger etc.
    They're at the old Rosses Salvage near tenth ave and railway parade. Worth a look if your in the area.
    Wow, who would have thought we'd see transformers in an antiques store!
    I'm heading down south over Christmas, and if it has something worth detouring for I'll do it.

Just to clarify, when you say Tf's from the 90's, do you mean generation 2 (early nineties) or is it only beast wars onward
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Wow, who would have thought we'd see transformers in an antiques store!
    I'm heading down south over Christmas, and if it has something worth detouring for I'll do it.

Just to clarify, when you say Tf's from the 90's, do you mean generation 2 (early nineties) or is it only beast wars onward
    Yeah. Haven't seen any g2 Just mainly late 90's Energon etc. Her collection isn't mainly Tf's though . But there is some amongst her stuff. I been chatting with the lady a bit, Apparently she bought someones collection a few years ago and now she is selling some off (I think she collects older stuff)
    From memory this is the Tf stuff that is down there:
    Metroplex (cybertron)
    Longarm i think. (Red energon fire truck)
    2 sword things in tf boxes energon i think.)
    3 optimus primals all different.
    possibly some Bwars and Bmachines
    I've already bought a Primus,Omega supreme and energon tidalwave not to mention a few other mecha oddities
    She said there is more out back (or at home) but it's hard to get to?? i'm trying to find out what it is.

Oooh, tempting, even the energon stuff.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I think this is the exact location, for anyone interested.

I wouldn't mind having a look tomorrow on my day off. If I get out there, I'll take down a few notes

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    I wouldn't mind having a look tomorrow on my day off. If I get out there, I'll take down a few notes
    Hey Aqua Prime. I think they may be shut on Monday. . Would definitely be worth ringing ahead.

oh good, something for me to do tomorrow

There were a few more Beast Wars / Energon and Armada out on display here today.
    Carded Stuff was $15 a piece. A MISB movie O.P. for 75, Energon O.P. for $45
    Energon Mudflap, 2 x Beast Machine Skydives + a few more.

There were some Transmetal things too, but i think they were being bought as i left

Also a GI JOE chopper "Retaliator" MISB $?? and a loose Battle Cat with saddle for $15

..241 Railway Parade . Maylands 6051 (Trading Treasures) btw

Wow I've driven past that place countless times, never realised they had TFs!

Melbourne's long been a far better place for finding Transformers from yesteryear than Sydney! Ah... how I miss that old record shop in Camberwell.