Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well, it could be done already....

You have Classic-verse Drift and Mirror-verse Drift as the legs. The RID Drift as one arm, with the Movie Drift as the Helicopter torso AND as a car arm... because Drift is so awesome and fast, he's able to keep transforming from both modes, that the naked eye sees them both at the same time.
    And then you have the Arms Micron redeco of the Minicon Dirtboss (who was called Drift in Japan), as a chest piece.

I considered SG Drift as another limb, but I was hoping for different molds for each limb...not really sure why come to think about it since Takara's plan for their combiners involves a lot of repaints/minimal remolds. The chest-piece idea is brilliant though.
    Either way, Hasbro is totally missing an opportunity with their choices for their Fan-built combiner. C'mon Hasbro...where's Driftotron?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I just realised, with the new RiD Drift out, that means we're only one Drift away from being able to customise a Driftotron.
    Helicopter Voyager for the torso, cars for the limbs.

C'mon Hasbro, just one more...
    Hehehe... I immediately thought of this posting after seeing the Kreo display at the US Toyfair having a Bumblebee combiner and Optimus combiner that were just 5 Kreons of each character.
    I think none of us would have been remotely serious about having an officially released combiner made up of just the one character... but then Hasbro comes out and does it.

It kinda ruins the whole pun of a Driftotron being a combiner of Drifts to maximise his awesomeness...

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It only just dawned on me how cruel my parents were to me as a kid. They bought me Scrapper knowing full well that it takes SIX Constructicons to form the mighty Devastator. Who would do that to a kid...
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Mine were like that too... They gave me a Beachcomber as a kid, and I saw on the packaging "collect them all", and they said to me, "that's your problem now"... and almost 30 years later, and I'm still not finished yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Man, mine swindled me with swindle. Then pulled the same stunt with nosecone.

Lucky I was more switched on and managed to get 3 out of 6 of the orange constructions a couple of years later.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I had to have every birthday/christmas event to get one combiner for Computron as a kid. Never got Scattorshot or Nosecone. Just got those now.
    My parents bought me Scattershot, who came with all the combiner bits, but they never bought me another Technobot
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

A 5.2 earthquake struck near Bundaberg this morning at around 2am... that's stronger than the one I felt in Japan a year ago, and the shaking of that one scared the heck out of me.
    I wonder if any of our members in the area felt it?

Happy New Year... for those who go by the Lunar Calendar, or were waiting for the CNY before they could play with their YOTG Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It only just dawned on me how cruel my parents were to me as a kid. They bought me Scrapper knowing full well that it takes SIX Constructicons to form the mighty Devastator. Who would do that to a kid...
    Mate my mom only buys me 2 of the limbs of the gestalts, always...
    Gives you one is hard but gives you two make you cling to some hope
    Now because of that i got the completist syndrome

As far as i can remeber i got:
    blades, first aid
    Dead end, wild rider
    Cant remember my two aerial bots

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Mate my mom only buys me 2 of the limbs of the gestalts, always...
    Gives you one is hard but gives you two make you cling to some hope
    Now because of that i got the completist syndrome

As far as i can remeber i got:
    blades, first aid
    Dead end, wild rider
    Cant remember my two aerial bots
    Yeah I had that too. Try having 4 out of Six Constructicons in 1985. Only got Scavenger and Mixmaster to finish Devastator in 1998