Page 310 of 515 FirstFirst ... 290300305306307308309310311312313314315320330 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

The Mr Toys website has them listed and will tell you what stores have stock. No deluxes, only the Prime Masters, Legends, and Leaders. Some people are grabbing anything on the shelf - Slash seems to be very popular with women buying multiples in stores according to the discussions I had yesterday.

Morayfield has nothing though. Their stock truck on Friday didn't have any.

Wow, I totally didn't know that Mr K and you've saved me hours of fruitless toyhunting. Thanks heaps!

Looks like Helensvale and Southport are the only stores on the Gold Coast. I'm heading to Helensvale now and they confirmed Optimus is on the shelf. Hopefully he'll still be there at that price

He was. Voyagers and Rodimus remain, but didn't see deluxe so. They said they have more to unpack
    Last edited by reillyd; 27th January 2018 at 06:39 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Wow, I totally didn't know that Mr K and you've saved me hours of fruitless toyhunting. Thanks heaps!
    No problem. I forgot they had the feature years ago. It was when I was in at Morayfield, they reminded me the website could do it. That's where I also found out they have the series under Primes rather than the full name.

Toyworld Southport had them, only Optimus Prime, 1 legion shrapnel, and 1x alpha trion. Hunt for the dinobots continues
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Toyworld Southport
    and 1x alpha trion.
    Wave 2 Alpha Trion? With the yellow Landmine shell?

Or one of the wave 1 Prime Masters - Liege/Skullgrin, Micronus/Cloudburst (red shell), VectorPrime/Metalhawk?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Wave 2 Alpha Trion? With the yellow Landmine shell?

Or one of the wave 1 Prime Masters - Liege/Skullgrin, Micronus/Cloudburst (red shell), VectorPrime/Metalhawk?
    My bad, it was Vector Prime/Metalhawk. I always get the two characters confused Vector/Trion.

Morayfield Mr Toys had legends class primes today — picked up Beachcomber, Windcharger, Slash and Skrapnel.

Saw a Starscream. No Grimlock, Optimus or Rodimus — although the ones I nabbed were just put out so maybe there's more to come … ~

Man, I am looking forward to those dinobots!

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mr Toys toyworld Queen St Mall, Brisbane has:

Beachcomber, Windcharger, Dinobot Slash, Skrapnel $20 each
    All 3 primemasters $10 each

Only 1 of each on the shelves of the larger figures:
    Grimlock, Starscream $55 each
    Rodimus Prime $90

Tonight at Garden City.

ToysRUs have moved their Transformers section again (twice in 12 months).
    Nothing new though. They did have a couple of the final wave of RID Warriors though (Thermidor, Bludgeon, Twinferno).

Kmart - pretty much just heaps of TF5 mega 1-step Dragonstorm and Rescue Bots Optimus/Blurr trailer.

Target - almost nothing.

BigW - even less than Target.

Myer - surprisingly had more stock than the three stores above, but mostly older stuff. They did have one set of the last RID Warriors (Thermidor, Bludgeon, Twinferno).

With people in other states spotting PotP in Myer, I thought I'd swing by the CBD store.

Not a sausage. Why does god let mankind suffer?