Page 424 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 404414419420421422423424425426427428429434444 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Is there a general Transformers Prime discussion around here anywhere? I did a search and couldn't find one. I've only just started watching it (but I'm up to ep 20 already, holidays rule) and I'm in the mood for some discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    Is there a general Transformers Prime discussion around here anywhere? I did a search and couldn't find one. I've only just started watching it (but I'm up to ep 20 already, holidays rule) and I'm in the mood for some discussion.
    Here:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9

It's not one single thread; ppl are posting up after each episode and they are all under Ratbat's Transformers Reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    Here:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9

It's not one single thread; ppl are posting up after each episode and they are all under Ratbat's Transformers Reviews.
    I found those two for ep 23 and 24 but I'm not up to those yet and they're the only two I spotted. I also found a review discussion for eps 1-5 but nothing else.

I found those two for ep 23 and 24 but I'm not up to those yet and they're the only two I spotted. I also found a review discussion for eps 1-5 but nothing else.
    Maybe start a new one? I didn't really check it as I haven't started watching it yet...

Maybe start a new one? I didn't really check it as I haven't started watching it yet...
    I really think you should! Especially since Arcee is a main character If you're interested, full episodes can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/Auroratron

There is a general comments topic here.
    But do an advanced search for 'Prime' (in topic titles) in the Review section, and you'll find review topics for most episodes since #7.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There is a general comments topic here.
    But do an advanced search for 'Prime' (in topic titles) in the Review section, and you'll find review topics for most episodes since #7.
    Thanks griffin, helpful as always!

I really think you should! Especially since Arcee is a main character If you're interested, full episodes can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/Auroratron
    Will do. But not before I'm done with my last exam, which is three weeks away...

I've accumulated an awful big to-do TF list already...Prime's not even in top three. BWs is top one; stocktaking & a thorough maintenance examination of my collections; then all those comics I've bought but haven't read. I put Prime to No.4.

But yeah, thanks a lot for the link! Added to favourite and the flow will be jammed up by me very soon

Will do. But not before I'm done with my last exam, which is three weeks away...

I've accumulated an awful big to-do TF list already...Prime's not even in top three. BWs is top one; stocktaking & a thorough maintenance examination of my collections; then all those comics I've bought but haven't read. I put Prime to No.4.

But yeah, thanks a lot for the link! Added to favourite and the flow will be jammed up by me very soon
    Do you have a portable hard drive?
    I can give you HD rips of the episodes released thus far next time I see you if you'd like?

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Do you have a portable hard drive?
    I can give you HD rips of the episodes released thus far next time I see you if you'd like?
    I do. How big are they?