Thread: 2nd Asian Hasbro Cybertron TFs Convention next March

Default 2nd Asian Hasbro Cybertron TFs Convention next March

Hasbro's big push into the Asian markets continues, with their announcement of the next Asian Transformers "convention".
    Coinciding with the new Universal Studios Transformers Ride in Singapore, the location of this event next year (March 11-14) is Singapore, near the Universal Studios themepark.

The actual site for the Cybertron Convention can be found here (nothing much there just yet).

Note that the first Cybertron Convention was held in China, at the end of July 2010.

Now who's keen on going to Singapore... to check out the new TFs Ride and this convention???

Damn, even if I could land a job in the next few months there is no way I could get a week or two off so quickly in order to go to this ..

Fingers crossed on a good exclusive.

I will probably go to it - fingers crossed its not all movie toys and lots of classics etc. Maybe Spacepet will have a stall

Hmmm registered.

Hmm... 14th March is my bday... now, if I could only accumulate enough leave to go home...

Here's hoping the exclusive Evac toy is out by then, as an added bonus going all the way over there (for the Ride, the Convention, and the exclusive toy).

i've signed up and i'll be there.

Oh interesting.....and I was thinking about going to Singapore in March.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Great news. Good to hear that at least some branches of Hasbro are keen to contact and utilise the resources of dedicated fans. I've offered the services of my collection to Hasbro Australia more times than I can recall (as well as some other businesses during the recent Movies), and no one has taken up the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I've offered the services of my collection to Hasbro Australia more times than I can recall (as well as some other businesses during the recent Movies), and no one has taken up the offer.
    Transformers coverage in this country is borderline non-existent beyond this site Griffin, you put in far more effort into promoting the brand mate than some who are Officially involved with it.
    Last edited by Tober; 12th December 2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Requested quote edit/remove by Iceburn