Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian Generations Voyager Megatron

Default Asian Generations Voyager Megatron

The Voyager Megatron from the Asian Generations series is out and photos can be seen here. The master cartons contain 2 Megatrons to one each of Hotspot & Powerdive... but still no Brawn (the fourth figure in that size class).

Seems odd that the Voyagers are being released in three waves, while all the other sizes were released at once.
    Since Brawn apparently isn't being released in America, maybe it was cancelled completely.

That is sooooooooooo ugly.

I realized the other day that apart form robot heroes I don't own a Megatron. Im still waiting on a good classics version of him from either HasTak or others. The best so far seems to be Hegemon but I passed on him because I really dislike the idea of a gun as an alt mode. Need a good tank or the like. Maybe G2 united??

Hmmmmmm
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatron Guest

Sadly, I agree with Trent. The toy mould should have stayed as Bludgeon.

I love pretty much all other versions of Megatron toy figures, but now this one has broken that pattern, and is on my don't-bother-getting list.

Agree, not picking this one up. The worst Megs I have seen

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    That is sooooooooooo ugly.

I realized the other day that apart form robot heroes I don't own a Megatron. Im still waiting on a good classics version of him from either HasTak or others. The best so far seems to be Hegemon but I passed on him because I really dislike the idea of a gun as an alt mode. Need a good tank or the like. Maybe G2 united??

Hmmmmmm
    I wouldn't recommend the G2 United mould (from original OP vs Megs 2-pack). I've regretted getting the 2-pack, and find the toy just unsatisfying.

Do like the head on GDO Voyager Megs - better than the cartoon/comic/G1-inaccurate head for Bludgeon/Banzaitron and the craftsmanship is much better than Gigatron's mega-face. It's cartoon accurate-ness seems really out of place on Bludgeon's Bayverse body though (I'll probably bite since I've got the other versions of this mould already ).
    Last edited by SuspectimusPrime; 2nd October 2012 at 12:41 PM.

I like it and will get it. It is shoehorned into a G2 or comic sort of Megatron but I am happy to finally see a decent head on this mould!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I like it and will get it. It is shoehorned into a G2 or comic sort of Megatron but I am happy to finally see a decent head on this mould!
    The a G2 comic would get weird if G2 Megatron kills Bludgeon with this tank form

The head looks fantastic. Well, the bucket helmet at least . Looks like a good head for a custom megs.

Wow, they still havent gotten around the lack of a neck yet.

That looks nasty! The green is just cheap looking. ABout the only thin that made me go "oo" was the head sculpt, but even then the chin is a bit large.

Decepticon Guest

Body looks good. Shame about the G1 head