Thread: IDW RG1 #83 preview & RID #9 preview

Default IDW RG1 #83 preview & RID #9 preview

Out this week is the 3rd issue of the conclusion too the original Generation 1 comic. A preview has been released, which can be accessed here.

And out next week is the 9th issue of the Robots in Disguise (Homeworld), and a preview is out already.

Both were released this week bossbot. I thought that IDW would space out their releases to one per week, but guess not must just get released as finished.

Still waiting for news on the annual...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Still waiting for news on the annual...
    The MTMTE Annual is listed as coming next week in the IDW weekly enewsletter

The other good news in the newsletter, is that the IDW Collections are back in print (some of those were being listed at over $200 on ebay and amazon! Still looking for a great price on Vol 1).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The other good news in the newsletter, is that the IDW Collections are back in print (some of those were being listed at over $200 on ebay and amazon! Still looking for a great price on Vol 1).
    How much were the IDW Collections when they were first released?

Comic Book places have them for $65+ whilst I've seen new prints of Vol. 5/6 go for less than $40 on eBay.

They are RRP USD $50 I'm pretty sure. So new in local stores around $65+ is typical but online you can't discounts closer to $40 plus postage. The most recent volumes were easy to find but vol 1 to 4 were really hard to find until now. Most online bookstores now have them all back in stock.