Page 150 of 168 FirstFirst ... 130140145146147148149150151152153154155160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Unique Toys Peru Kill. OMG! What an amazing figure! No vehicle kibble in sight, such a tidy and solid design. They absolutely nailed his look. He looks great next to the MPMs.

Got this Black Megs for X Mas with Die Cast Parts. High Gloss full body paint Job and Add on kit. Its Awesome.

Also got the MP Styled Movie Prime. Its one of the best things in my collection.

And while not a KO or 3rd party. I also got from my with a Hot Toys SW Ep 7 Snowtrooper. And some black series figs. She spent way to much on me

Last edited by VERT; 25th December 2017 at 09:30 PM.

Received my Magten KO MP-36 yesterday. This has been the silvered coloured Megs I've been looking for (to replace my Apollyon). Absolutely love the silver chrome and it looks great next to me TT MP-10

One of the main reasons I didn't replace him earlier was because I didn't like the grey of the official MP-36. THF's was close but this one was/is just perfect (for me). Also (possibly due to it being an official repaint) it already has Decepticon tampos. As far as I can tell they all look aligned correctly.

I still can't get over the silver though, it's awesome. The red inside of the legs is really nice too. Everything is very metallic looking. (edit: just looking at my photo, wondering if I'm missing a screw on the inside leg panel o_O? ) Bonus is that is also comes with G1 Toy face / chest + plastic gun stand. Unfortunately there is no back panel but I can live without it.

Regarding the joints, they are ok, better than an official I would say, not sure compared to THF or IT ones though. I'm waiting for the IT one as a toon accurate version ( for whenever they release a v3 toon Optimus )

I'm not sure if it has english voice clips yet (no batteries lol) and I haven't yet had time to try and transform him but here's some quick pics I took from on my phone.

Recieved delivery of Fansproject LER-07 Pinchar (w/ Lepida) - “Snarl” - today, finally completing my not-Dinobots team. Been a long time coming and nearly gave up hope that these would ever be done.

He’s a bit more simple than the others, able to be transformed at ease without instructions. Some joints and limbs are a bit looser than previous LER releases too. Wondering if they cut a few corners in order to finally release him. He does, however, fit the overall design aesthetic of the rest of the team and overall is a pretty solid toy. Very happy to have him.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Just curious, is there any news regarding how FansProject is doing?

There was a year when they seemed to be doing really well with the Headmasters, Dinobots and Dinoforce announcements in one go. However they seemed to have been really quiet with releases/announcements and slow with releases in the past few years.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

got a few in the last few weeks
    PF cesium
    DX9 salmoore
    Ft-19 apache
    xtransbots hatch
    nbk longhaul
    ko mp36

Have ordered Magten (to be displayed with toy head and chestplate). I might get the Shapeways trigger add-on too.

Received received Open and Play Big Cannon (Galvatron). Great, fun figure.

I have bought alot of figures over the last few months. Maybe I'll take a photo of them all soon

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Received received Open and Play Big Cannon (Galvatron). Great, fun figure.
    My one also came in the mail today. I've heard good things about this figure and I felt TR Voyager Galvatron was a let down.

Plus, the TR version won't be tall enough to go up against PotP Rodimus Prime.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What a great piece.