Page 58 of 154 FirstFirst ... 384853545556575859606162636878 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

So... Myer has 20% off Lego and various percentages for a month, check the catalog out! If you have a Myer One card, you get a further 10% off your purchase! (They apply that 10% after they take off the 20%, so it's not the same as 30% off, boo.)

We went to Carindale this afternoon and went a little crazy with power...

Those models are:
    Imperial Flagship
    Cargo Train
    Tractor with Log Loader
    Emerald Night
    A power functions and spare train track.

I think that will do us for the rest of the year and Christmas! It's good having a wife who is not only a Star Trek and a Star Wars fan, but also likes Lego trains! Woot!

^
    Congrats you did what I didn't have the guts to
    I still have Imperial Flagship in the boot of my car, wish I tapped that Emerald Night and Cargo Train though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    ^
    Congrats you did what I didn't have the guts to
    I still have Imperial Flagship in the boot of my car, wish I tapped that Emerald Night and Cargo Train though.
    Cheers It was more the fact that the bank manager was present and approving of the purchases! I am really looking forward to building the Cargo Train... then pulling it apart to motorize the Emerald Night! Bwwahahaha!!!omgwtfbbq1!11

Finally got luke's landspeeder today at big w, I really don't think it will be less at the sale ($42.87 now I think.) I also saw the Wampa cave at kmart for $79 but I'll wait till the sale and save $10.

Anyone know if Lego ever did a military set *planes, ships, tanks* or did just Mega Bloks do that? I am a big fan of military vehicles and have a couple, but would like to grab some more.

Lego have delibrately avoided doing military themed sets to maintain a squeaky clean image but they do bend the rules a little by supplying the very sci-fi-militarised Star Wars franchise and more recently the army men from Toy Story.

Some of the chinese (arguably KO) manufacturers have designed some very good military themed sets.

Thanks Lint!

Question: When was that pirate ship a few post up released? Thing has a major price tag on ebay, but is worthy of being on my shelf!

I think it came out at the start of the year. But only online or at specialty stores. RRP is like 270-280
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I remember the pirate line from when I was a kid and would love to start finding the sets, but any ideas if they are going to do another pirate line? I went to several stores today and the sets they are doing are no interest to me except some of the technic stuff.

pirates were re-released last year, and have already been discontinued unfortunately. if youre thinking of getting back into it - i suggest if you see em on the shelf - grab em! there are still a few of the pirate ships on shelves.