Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Transformers Toy Checklist for Australia

Updated with recent releases here and new JP items.

Added in more JP stuff (Prime & Microns), and split up the checklist into two parts (because it was just getting way too big to be in one posting now).

Also added in links to previous checklists, for reference.

Updated with SDCC info and JP releases, as well as added links to more images. (I still have more image links to add)

Major update of the checklist, mostly release dates, JP items and release status updates. I haven't added the NYCC items yet, as they are 2013 items. This one is already starting to bleed over into 2013, so I'm going to have to start up a new checklist soon and transfer those items across (with all the NYCC items).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Kre-O
    - - Series 2 (Sept 2012) (7 new sets, 29 new Kreons) OUT JUL/AUG

Destruction Site Devastator (Devastator OR 4 Constructicons - Scrapper (yellow Earthmover), Drillbit (orange drill), Hightower (red wrecking-ball), Scavenger (green bulldozer)) 560 pieces & 6 Kreons (Devastator, Construction Foreman, 3 Construction Workers, Ironhide)
    Battle For Energon (Optimus Vs Megatron) 379 pieces & 4 Kreons (Optimus, Megatron, Security Officer, Tank Driver)
    Street Showdown (Knock Out Vs Wheeljack) 273 pieces & 4 Kreons (Wheeljack, Knock Out, 2x Drivers)
    Stealth Bumblebee (Bumblebee) 257 pieces & 4 Kreons (Bumblebee, 2x Security Guards, Biker + Bulldog)
    Rotor Rage (Vortex) 217 pieces & 3 Kreons (Vortex, Commando, ATV driver)
    Decepticon Ambush (4 Kreons - Cliffjumper, 3x Vehicons - plus motorcycle) 80 pieces
    Cycle Chase (4 Kreons - Barricade, 3x Autobot Troopers - plus motorcycle) 77 pieces
    Do you know if we will actually get these? I have been bitten by the Kreon bug and I really wanna get these. I am about to order 2 of the sets, but just wanna see if I should track down the rest or wait for them to come out here.

With how much the first lot of Kreo shelfwarmed, I am not holding my breath.

Probably not... after the failure of the first series here. And I think that if we were to get the second series here, we probably should have seen them by now, as they were released in America in July.

If they do come out here, it might be mid next year when the Star Trek Kreo is launched... as a running mate to pad out the concept to retailers.

Just noticed the FOC Soundwave/Soundblaster and data disks haven't been updated. I just feel it's pertinent as it's nice for us to get things first once in a while lol

Is this maintained? I've seen Prime Voyager Bulkhead in the shops (not 1st Ed)

It says:
    - - Wave 2 (April/May) HERE JUNE (US APR)
    Bulkhead V2 (new - Auto)
    Starscream (new - Decep)
    I checked this list the other day when I saw the two at Kmart as I didn't remember seeing them before.

I updated the checklist when I started up the 2013 checklist a couple weeks back, but still need to keep an eye on it if any other 2012 items show up here later.
    I also need to add in more image links.