Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Xin - 3rd Party - In-stock/Pre-order/After-sale - update

Are you going to be getting the Zeta Toys MP Aerialbots, and DX-9 MP Powerglide in?

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Are you going to be getting the Zeta Toys MP Aerialbots, and DX-9 MP Powerglide in?
    I will ask about zetatoys stuff. They used to be the subcontractor team for TW now have departed. It seems they decided to ship international dealers first. Since my channel is from China inland, I dont have them preorder up atm. All major sellers in China did not put them on preorder list, several small shops did. Why is this, I was waiting for answers.

Overseas buyers/dealers pay full amount for preorder, Chinese buyers just pay 10% deposit. So I understand why they want ship overseas first, given that they just started up.

The release date in China will be Sep/Oct 2017, I guess I can put up preorder in maybe two weeks if my questions are all answered. But the final price is not given yet even for those already had preorder, this is just typical there. Seems no one care about the final price.

DX9 glider, the preorder is ok. I was busy on my own online store, will put that under my new store soon.

Default DX9 D11 RICHTHOFEN (not) Powerglide preorder

the preorder is up, so is my new online store.

Please visit:
    https://www.tftoys.com.au/shop/3rd-p...11-richthofen/

thx for preorder, and any suggestion to my new site.

thx
    Xin

Had a look at your store, it's looks good but I noticed the unique toys swindle and brawn aren't there. Will they be going on your site or can I just pre order through here?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Had a look at your store, it's looks good but I noticed the unique toys swindle and brawn aren't there. Will they be going on your site or can I just pre order through here?
    hi thx for remind me.

The links are here:
    https://www.tftoys.com.au/shop/3rd-p...01-archimonde/

https://www.tftoys.com.au/shop/3rd-p...-02-gahzranka/

pls process through my new store.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    received.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Today I chatted with Zeta toy guys in QQ, China mainland preorder wasn't up yet. They will fully announce it this week. That's what he told me.

But he said another Aussie customer (should be another seller) already ordered "several cases", not clear if they are real stocks or preorders. I didn't ask further.

Xin

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    Today I chatted with Zeta toy guys in QQ, China mainland preorder wasn't up yet. They will fully announce it this week. That's what he told me.

But he said another Aussie customer (should be another seller) already ordered "several cases", not clear if they are real stocks or preorders. I didn't ask further.

Xin
    That other seller would be Toybotimportz, since they got the pre orders up for the aerial bots from that company. Just saw it online today

UT (not) Brawl and Swindle are released. I will further update once they arrive.

DNA Design - DS-01 - Susanoo released too, will update later.

Default transformers faction insignia stickers

Hi,

I have imported some transformers faction stickers, like this:

It is A4 size, including many different types. The white area on the paper are white symbols can be used on dark/black toys. It also have transparent background and white background ones.

And this is dual layer stickers. Upper layer is what you use scissors to cut on and handle around. Lower layer is the actual symbol sticker what will reside on toys. Lower layer is already in perfect shape done by the factory.

Here are some what I tested on my own toys.

1. Shockwave before

2. pasted on

3. taking off the upper layers

4. continue taking off

5. closer look

6. final

7. MP shockwave uses transparent backgrounds; FT one uses white background.

8. some other toys

Price, $10
    Mailing, envelopes nationwide $5.
    So if you buy two, it will be $10 + $10 + $5.
    They haven't arrived yet, it will come with UT swindles and brawls. Will update later.