Page 695 of 833 FirstFirst ... 675685690691692693694695696697698699700705715 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

MY QUESTION:

Hi guys,

I was wondering why your Doncaster store never has any Transformers products and barely has any of the WWE products. These are the main ranges I look at for myself and my kids.

Other than the clearance Transformers figures recently, Doncaster would normally barely have one or two figures. Since the clearance stock has been sold they have had none for a couple of months.

With Toys R Us gone from Doncaster, the options are pretty thin so I would have thought you would want to try and fill the void a bit. I go to Eastland and Lilydale Big W when I can and they always have a much better range of toys than the Doncaster store.

There are also four K-Marts and three Targets I check regularly to try and find figures. K-Mart is miles ahead of Big W on Transformers and WWE and Target is a fair way ahead.

Is there any reason why Doncaster seems to never have stock? It isn't like they don't have room. There are whole shelves empty on multiple bays in multiple rows.

Thanks for your time and have a good day.

BIG W RESPONSE:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us at BIG W.

We do apologise for any disappointment and advise if you are interested in a particular item, to call ahead to the store to confirm availability before travelling in-store.

While every attempt is made in ensuring sufficient stock is allocated to our stores, we understand that sometimes popularity may exceed anticipated demand on goods. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please note we will pass on your feedback to the relevant team.

Kind regards

Nate

BIG W Customer Service Team

MY REPLY:

Hi Nate,

It is not a matter of inconvenience in travelling to the store. The inconvenience is the store never has any of the products.

I had a look yesterday and there are now 5 Transformers hanging on a hook in a mostly empty bay. I would argue though, that considering these figures were first seen in Australia in April this year and are at least a wave of figures behind the current release wave that it is not the popularity of the product that is the issue here. It is hardly surprising more people are buying things online from overseas when there is no guarantee that local retailers will even stock them.

I understand you have no control over any of this but hopefully one day someone who does may do something about it.

Thanks for your time and have a good weekend.

So I would say in summary, No Change.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    So I would say in summary, No Change.
    BigW's response was striaght out of their FAQ 'booklet'.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Why am I not surprised, considering there was talk of woolworths thinking about cutting off big w from their group at one point.

I'd just say there wasn't any deals that fit their price points and the best we got was the big w toy sale stuff and its all we're gonna get, frankly I'll be amazed if they ever get cyberverse stuff considering the price and lack of value for money

Anyways nothing to report for the western suburbs, saw some flip change transformers sets at reject shop werribee plaza but nothing else of note

Deluxe terrorcons at CBD Target. One set left after I bought some. There was a lone Jazz as well.

Also had pretty much the whole spectrum of Cyberverse including warriors, as well as Inferno and Grimlock.

Krok, Twinferno, Triggerhappy at Big W.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 14th September 2018 at 06:18 PM.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Deluxe terrorcons at CBD Target.
    Finally. POTP deluxe w3 hitting a major retail chain. Lets just hope w2 isn't forgotten later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Finally. POTP deluxe w3 hitting a major retail chain. Lets just hope w2 isn't forgotten later in the year.
    It’s a revision wave for late in the year that they’re in, isn’t it? I just ordered my wave 2 besides Moonracer at BBTS. Rippersnapper’s on sale and it saves the worry.

Anyone know If Wave 2 is coming out at all or coming out with with the later waves? I really need that Rippersnapper

Quote Originally Posted by Lirizen View Post
    Anyone know If Wave 2 is coming out at all or coming out with with the later waves? I really need that Rippersnapper
    I found some of the wave 2 Deluxes at Big W in Sunbury a few weeks back (they’re all gone now) so some Big Ws at least seem to be getting them. (in small numbers) But most big Ws seem to just be devoid of any transformers altogether.

Checked this morning for Terrorcons and all gone. Only Jazz’s left
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection