Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Bought Blackwing last Sunday night, shipped on Monday and showed up on Wednesday in perfect condition.

Definitely gonna buy from them again at some point.

Picked up Blot, Cutthroat & Sinnertwin yesterday. Everything went without a hitch. Will keep on buying from TLTC
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Picked up a bunch of things from them today. Including SS Jazz an hour before I saw him in store for the first time, and SS wave 3 Ironhide and the wave 3 Terrorocons none of whom I’ve seen in a shop.

One of the figures was the Takara version of Misfire which is probably the item that’s taken the longest to deliver on - but deliver they did.

Probably also worth noting if you are particular about packaging so let them know when ordering. One of the boxes was a bit dinged up, not to my worry, but could annoy some collectors.

TLTC hasn't responded to my messages in over 2 months - I've messaged them 3 times since then, all of which have gone unanswered. Does anyone know TLTC's business phone number? (I'm not going to be nasty, I just want answers about what I've paid for)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TLTC hasn't responded to my messages in over 2 months - I've messaged them 3 times since then, all of which have gone unanswered. Does anyone know TLTC's business phone number? (I'm not going to be nasty, I just want answers about what I've paid for)
    Are you still on FB Goki? There's a rep you can contact who is quite responsive from what I can see.

yeah, FB is where I've been messaging them, but they haven't answered me in over 2 months.

Anyway, just received an email from them stating that they've refunded me for the outstanding order. I wasn't told that I was getting a refund - but I'm appreciative that I got it (as opposed to a certain other retailer). :/

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    yeah, FB is where I've been messaging them, but they haven't answered me in over 2 months.

Anyway, just received an email from them stating that they've refunded me for the outstanding order. I wasn't told that I was getting a refund - but I'm appreciative that I got it (as opposed to a certain other retailer). :/
    Surprising as I have only emailed them a few times and usually get a replay in a day or so and some changes I asked for were all done.

Anyway glad you got the refund.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Got the rest of my Wave 3 POTP figures today. Now I'm only waiting Dinobot, Predaking and Firestar, which it sounds like at least Predaking and Dinobot are close to shipping.

Huge shipping notice received today for orders going back to June last year. Judging by the size they will be sending a shipping container

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Huge shipping notice received today for orders going back to June last year. Judging by the size they will be sending a shipping container
    Geez mate you're like those people at the all you can eat that take it way too far!