Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU Chaos on Velocitron set now out

Looking at the TRU HK page, the reservation period ends April 3rd, and the toy is to be released at the end of April... so it might mean that they won't be released in stores, the stores will only get in enough stock to cover pre-orders.
    I have a feeling that they would still have some stock on shelves... but maybe not a lot, as the pre-orders would be where they will be getting the bulk of the sales.

The exchange rate at the moment (1 to 5.97) means that the set would cost about AU$170 (as noted in the first post)... or about AU$180 at most banking rates. That is actually a little less than what the individual figures would cost (about $195), and they would be in cheaper "retail" packaging.

Hopefully both 5-packs show up here... for a respectable price.

From the TRU website...

The 5-figure Chaos on Velocitron set features a figure at each Titans Return scale: 1 Leader Class, 1 Voyager Class, 1 Deluxe Class, 1 Legends Class, and 1 Titan Master figure. The Titan Master figure becomes the head for the Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader Class figures.

The pack features five special edition figures, including a special edition Titan Master figure with die-cast parts, and a special edition Legends Class clone character figure available for the first time since 1987.

It's Chaos on Velocitron as the fastest bots in the universe race for dominion over the power of speed. Rodimus Prime and the Autobots must prevent the power from falling into the hands of the sinister Decepticons.

Figure Specs:
    Leader Class Quickswitch
    Voyager Class Laser Prime
    Deluxe Class Autobot Nautica
    Legends Class Fastclash
    Titan Master Rodimus Prime

The moment RK or PC has it on preorder I'm buying. Too risky to wait for retail
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Same, can't risk it and later pay astronomical prices for them.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Me too...

Spoke too soon. http://www.robotkingdom.com/just-lis...17/trucov.html

Rk has it now, but with shipping it came to US $207. Don't want to know what that is in AUD, but I sleep soundly knowing Nautical is safe
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Spoke too soon. http://www.robotkingdom.com/just-lis...17/trucov.html

, but I sleep soundly knowing Nautical is safe
    Sad but true.

I wonder what aftermarket for everyone other than Nautica will be like

I'm sure ppl will order the set and eventually sell off figures not wanted, I know I'd only be interested in Fastclash

Gotta admit I find Nautica a bit disappointing. Just blurr with fan wings. Not that I've read the comic, not have I even seen Nautica, so for all I know it could look just like her.....

Only really interested in Fastlane and Nautica from these guys. I too hope that TT release them separately, which I think is fairly likely. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a clone two pack in the works.

Clone pack would be awesome! *fingers crossed* ... coupled also with the fact the TT ones usually have my preferred colours.

Really wish they would announce the next waves, Hasbro is getting much further ahead with releases

This is out in America now, at ToysRUs stores for US$100... so if it is coming here, it might be soon.