Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I wish there were more plush transformers, they're awesome.
    Absolutely...

The QT plushies are bit creepy though, with those eyes... I might have to think about those ones first.

The Diabattles toy is up on HLJ as well, for about AU$166, for May.

And these should be the new Decoys, but there are 15 in the box for a set of 8, which means one will end up being a chase. Price ends up being about AU$1 per rubber decoy.... much better than the AU$5 price tag of the RID Tiny Titans (which are about the same size).

Thanks for the heads up on the new decoy's griffin. Been waiting for them to go up on HLJ
    Has it been mentioned anywhere that there will be chase figures?

No... so it could just be a random 7 to make up the 15 (I don't know why they keep doing that... it really bugs me with the Kabayas, because I'd be more willing to buy cases if it gave complete (extra) sets to sell off (which is easier to do if they are complete sets).

I'm not 100% sure if that is the decoys though, but I pre-ordered it just in case, and will wait until they reveal a photo or it is confirmed somewhere... and cancel it if it isn't the decoys.
    Last edited by griffin; 19th October 2015 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

New MP28 Hot Rod * Currently $74 pending exchange
    http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT84468/Act

MP29 Shockwave * Currently $155 pending exchange
    http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT85488/Act

Thanks to Hursticon who pointed those out to me. Follow him on twitter if you're a twitter using person
    Thanks boys. Placed my order
    I also threw in the AUD price up for anyone else that may be interested in ordering.

Quite a few of the items from December onwards are already on Order-Stop, so hopefully they secure more stock for those still looking for them.
    (Even the three plushies were already on Order-Stop, and they don't come out until February.)

The Halloween edition Hello Kitty QT is back in stock, but is noted as low stock, so probably not many left.

I also saw that the Legends/Generations Arcee is in stock as well, but limit of 1 per person.

Slipstream, Black Arachnia and Nightbird just dropped into my Private Warehouse. I see that they are all still available if anyone else is looking for them

Did anyone end up getting QT Tracks?

It's been delayed twice, and now it is being listed as discontinued, and my pre-order wasn't fulfilled.

It's still listed on Amazon Japan for release tomorrow, so I'm just wanting to see if HLJ got any at all, or if it was not supplied at all by TakaraTomy.

It's also worth noting that HLJ has the Adventure Grimlock (FOC Grimlock) listed as October 31st (a week later), while Amazon Japan still has the 24th listed.

I also noticed that a number of the early 2016 items that were out of stock a couple weeks ago are now showing available for pre-order again, so they must have increased their order.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It hasn't been canceled for me at AmiAmi, it's in-stock actually so I assume it's fine. The discontinued status doesn't affect your order by the way, that's only for people who want to place new orders, they likely just haven't processed them all yet.