Thread: Sticker help

Default Sticker help

I actually found this in the bottom of a box while I was cutting up my pile of empty boxes (I don't know where it was from, as it didn't have the shipping label left on it), so might have fallen into my box by mistake... or could be something I need but don't realise.

Anyway, it is a little smaller than the size of the photo, and is obviously Japanese. (I have a feeling it might be a Kabaya sticker sheet, but haven't looked yet).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I actually found this in the bottom of a box while I was cutting up my pile of empty boxes (I don't know where it was from, as it didn't have the shipping label left on it), so might have fallen into my box by mistake... or could be something I need but don't realise.

Anyway, it is a little smaller than the size of the photo, and is obviously Japanese. (I have a feeling it might be a Kabaya sticker sheet, but haven't looked yet).
    It doesn't look like a typical Transformers G1 sticker sheet so my guess would also be with Kabaya but I can't say for sure.

I was finally able to check all my Kabaya figures, and unless I missed one, none of them have those stickers. Maybe it's for something I don't have, to recognise it.

I was finally able to check all my Kabaya figures, and unless I missed one, none of them have those stickers. Maybe it's for something I don't have, to recognise it.
    that's got to be a short list.
    sorry I can't help.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Nice! Its Optimus Prime Jr's sticker sheet.

Wow, that's amazing. Thankyou. It's actually from Chromedome in that 3-pack, but I'd never would have figured it out myself. I only recently bought that set from a member here, and the sticker sheet musta slipped out into the shipping box, and I would never have realised it if I just threw the whole box out in the trash.

I never got to put the stickers on the toys, because they looked good enough without them... and never bothered to check that there were three sticker sheets still in the toy box.

Now I might put the stickers on just to make sure I don't lose them again. (and make up the cardboard trailer too)

beat me to it. I got that 3 pack from Sheriff's Mini Cars back in '97 for $40 I believe. If you put the stickers on be careful of Primes forearm ones, the got nailed the first time I transformed him. Been back in the box pretty ever since.