Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TF Newbie

Default TF Newbie

Good day guys!

Lego collector here and amazed by TT MP seekers and coneheads so now Im hook! Only have acid storm for now but will be completing them soon. Hard to find sellers in Perth.

This group might probably help me and meet new collectors too!

Thanks and more power to the group! Happy collecting!

TFs and Lego? You'll fit right in here!

Welcome!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I know! Crazy money wise eh! Cheers mate!

Welcome to Ozformers mate! I used to be a huge fan of Lego, especially Bionicle G1. What themes do you collect and what are your favourites?

I, too, adore the MP Seekers. While I may not be able to help you, I'm sure a bunch of members is the Sales threads might be able to help. I wish you all the best for your seekers hunt

"Autobots, roll out!"
    "We rollin'"

I collect SW UCS, modulars, and Superheroes minifigs. Thanks for the welcome.

Hello, welcome!

Best of luck with your seeker collection, they're really something else! MP6 Skywarp was my first masterpiece TF and I was blown away by the detail on him.

If you haven't already, it might be worth posting up a thread in the toy scout section with a list of the ones you're looking for, some of the members here might be able to help you out if they have one or see one for sale.

And when you get another one feel free to share in the acquisitions thread too!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Welcome aboard! We have quite a few members in Perth, check the threads and you should be able to find all sorts of goodies.
    Spiderken Away!

Welcome to the Board
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Welcome fellow Perth collector! Yeah not too many shops in Perth sell MPs at reasonable prices but there are a few overseas options opening up. Also keep an ear open on the forums, about 40% of my collection have been attained through fellow forumers in Perth. Always happy to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyutsa View Post
    Good day guys!

Lego collector here and amazed by TT MP seekers and coneheads so now Im hook! Only have acid storm for now but will be completing them soon. Hard to find sellers in Perth.

This group might probably help me and meet new collectors too!

Thanks and more power to the group! Happy collecting!
    Welcome Kyutsa,
    I'm new here as well, but wanted to give you a heads up on the Takara Tomy Seekers.

I have been collecting all of them since MP-03 back in 2003.

The original MP-11 Starscream/Thundercracker/Skywarp mold is better than the newer remolded MP-11 Conehead seekers.

For some reason the waist is very lose on Thrust due to the design of the center punch rivet inside the waist. Ramjet is a little better, and I have not received Dirge yet.

As a set they look great together, just don't be alarmed when you start buying the Conehead Seeker molds to find the waists to be loser than you would expect.

In my eyes they are not worth the high Takara Tomy mall exclusive price point, but I paid it just to have a complete set.