Page 8 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

TFC TOYS Rage of the Hercules!!!
    Review coming
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Cyclops!
    Awesome! Did you end up getting mini-Cyclops?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Awesome! Did you end up getting mini-Cyclops?
    Yep, everyone gets it. Luckily it is not a 'limited issue' figure as originally implied by fans.

Mini Cyclops is pretty cool, for a Legends size figure he has pretty sophisticated engineering, closer to a deluxe but there are some flaws that hold it back a bit.

Certainly a very nice bonus figure and totally unexpected. The weirdest thing about it is that according to the mini-comic included, this is the 'real' Cyclops and the big boat Cyclops is just a transtector similar to how Mega Pretenders worked in G1.

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    TFC TOYS Rage of the Hercules!!!
    Review coming
    Where'd you get that from? I ordered mine from RK, not sure when I will get mine then.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Where'd you get that from? I ordered mine from RK, not sure when I will get mine then.
    RK and the review is up now
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Yep, everyone gets it. Luckily it is not a 'limited issue' figure as originally implied by fans.

Mini Cyclops is pretty cool, for a Legends size figure he has pretty sophisticated engineering, closer to a deluxe but there are some flaws that hold it back a bit.

Certainly a very nice bonus figure and totally unexpected. The weirdest thing about it is that according to the mini-comic included, this is the 'real' Cyclops and the big boat Cyclops is just a transtector similar to how Mega Pretenders worked in G1.
    More Pics please? What is this mini cyclops? What's it look like?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    More Pics please? What is this mini cyclops? What's it look like?
    I was taking pics but ran out of batteries. I will buy some new batteries and take more pics tonight.

Noice..

Vangelus/Peaugh did not mention this in their reviews, but is there a way of combining or integrating mini Cyclops with the big guy in robot mode?

Also, if the mini Cyclops is the real Shockwave, then it looks like FP Bruticus can hold him in his hands Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post

Vangelus/Peaugh did not mention this in their reviews, but is there a way of combining or integrating mini Cyclops with the big guy in robot mode?

Also, if the mini Cyclops is the real Shockwave, then it looks like FP Bruticus can hold him in his hands Very cool!
    Vangelus did mention it but he called it something weird which made it vague like a 'Powermaster'. Technically, mini Cyclops is not integral to the larger toy as it only 'stores' within the larger figure without having any real functional aspect (Unlike a Headmaster or Powermaster which is necessary and visible). However it is cool how the bottom of the ship opens up with three bay doors to allow the sub to 'dive down'.

I was taking pics but ran out of batteries. I will buy some new batteries and take more pics tonight.
    Short of bringing him to the fair?