Page 335 of 515 FirstFirst ... 315325330331332333334335336337338339340345355 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

At Garden City today...

Target - as I had expected, after the sale ended, they got in wave 2 of the Cyberverse Ultras (which were on sale).

Kmart only had about a dozen Transformers toys left on the shelves... which was oddly empty compared the amount of stock going out to stores at the moment, including other Kmarts.
    They did have this kids t-shirt though for $9. Can't choose between Optimus or Bumblebee? Then why not have both...

The Reject Shop still had some of the $6 Legion Dragonstorms...

JB Hifi had this compete TFPrime DVD set for $75, containing the entire 3 seasons and the finale Predacon Rising movie.
    I don't remember if this was new, or if I've seen it before.

BigW had the usual Movie items, plus the 7-pack Ooshies (I didn't see the Calendar, but didn't look for it).

Big W Burleigh Heads (Stockland) had the 7 packs of TF ooshies (no advent calendar). Its seems there are three assortments, packed 3 of each to a case.

I was bitterly disappointed to find out the 'hidden' figure in EVERY SINGLE PACK I bought was a 'common', two of which we already packed in the 7 pack. On the back it said that there were two figures only available in the 7 pack, so I assumed I'd be getting one of that. These 7 packs really aren't worth buying at $15 a piece.

Big W Woolworths had the Advent Calendars though, in a cardboard standee in the toy aisle. It had only two rows, but packed three or four deep a random assortment of Care Bears, TF, Marvel, DC. So you might be able to pick these up at your local woolies.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I was at Aspley Hyperdome Woolies and noticed some PotP Grimlocks and a few larger Authentics bots in a separate box/shelf for Christmas.
    Last edited by Jellico; 2nd November 2018 at 10:45 PM.

Woolworths Runaway Bay has the larger class Authentics in a new Hasbro Green Woolworths Try Me cardboard standee (toy isLe, but at the front). It's cobranded though, as there was a second Green Woolworths Try Me standee with Beanie Babies (to my knowledge Ty is not a Hasbro subsidiary?).

No sign of the Wave 2 Authentics Grimlock in the smaller size class
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Not that the Authentics toys are any good (they are probably an embarrassment to the Brand, and more likely to put off kids from wanting their parents to buy more Transformers, ever)... I'm happy to hear that I might yet be able to find them in Australia if they are showing up at Woolies now.

A lot of empty hooks and a few product maps at my local big W. Looks like we’re in for a big restock tonight.

Indro target has POTP Cutthroat, Blot, Sinnertwin, Slag & dreadwind, two of each.
    Studio Series Leader Blackout & Grimlock.
    Deluxe Ratchet, orange lockdown, camaro bee, beetle bee
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Blot and Sinnertwin. Cyberverse Leader Megs and Optimus at Carindale Myer.
    Target has a bunch of Cyberverse.

Runaway Bay Big W has new studio series Jazz Wave, and the new TF trading card starter pack

Garden City BigW tonight...

A nice amount of Transformers at the moment, with probably about a hundred Energon Igniter Speed toys (Legion sized toys).

They must have had a restock since I was last there, as they had the 2nd wave Power Plus Shatter toy....

...and, the second wave of Titan Changers (which is not only a world first, but completely unknown). But it's nothing exciting, as it is just a re-release of Optimus from wave one in new packaging, while the two "new" figures are only the other two TF5 Titan Changers (Camaro Bee and Megatron)... which all look to be identical to their earlier releases.

I also found the Trading Card Game Starter Pack and booster packs... but took me a while to find them. They were in the DVD area, but with such a small range of trading cards, it isn't a big section to stand out.

And while in the DVD section, a cardboard display had all five Transformers movies, for about $10 each.