Page 118 of 194 FirstFirst ... 98108113114115116117118119120121122123128138 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1940

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Galvatran Guest

From the First Sightings in Oz thread...
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=1079

The transformation instruction illustration on pack for the Rescue Bots Mini Sequoia is to poke the orange bear up the bum!

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Would people be interested in buying Hasbro licensed diorama to complement the toys? Or would it be a fruitless venture for Hasbro? Which diorama set(s) peek your interest most?
    Probably not. Lack of storage space and I would rarely use it. As a kid I had 2 S.T.A.R.S. bases which acted as my Autobot and Decepticon HQs, but they soon became too small as my collection grew. Honestly just using my imagination and available furniture and objects works fine.

P.S.: another problem is scale, because that never quite works for Transformers. Even the old S.T.A.R.S. base's console and controls were out of scale for many G1 toys.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    P.S.: another problem is scale, because that never quite works for Transformers. Even the old S.T.A.R.S. base's console and controls were out of scale for many G1 toys.
    Yep, seems pretty hard to fit in enough characters into one diorama without it appearing like a huge hodge podge of a battle like the old (awesome) G1 box art.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Spaceballs: The Lunchbox!

Galvatran Guest

Newb question. Who are two characters in red below Octane (robot mode)?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post

Dead End and Rampage (if you squint)

I think some sort of card based background would go well, manufactured in sizes to fit generic display cases, maybe have perforations to allow for customising to fit a certain shape as a background.

I know there is something like this already manufactured by the ToyHax Indie group, they are very expensive though, and not cheap to get here either.

I have a box filler from one of the movie leader boxes that has a view of earth from space in one of my displays.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

We got used to saying Prime for that cartoon show tie-in toy line didn’t we. I wonder how long it will take to saying “I’m looking for Bumblebee legion toys” will not sound like I mean the character.

Although in his case I am looking for a legion class Bumblebee from the Bumblebee toyline.

Does anyone else think the Punch/Counterpunch could make a decent Drift figure?

The front of the car swept back on the shoulders could kinda look like the big shoulder pads he originally had.

Maybe even try to make the second robot Deadlock.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I’ve seen a Digibash that agrees with you

And seen someone do it with the G1 Punch to create a G1 Drift/Deadlock