Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4555606162636465666768697075 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Reject Shop I was at today had restocked with $5 Force Awakens 3.75” figures (including Han Solo, Rey, and Poe)
    Yeah, Reject Shop Watergardens had characters Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, Admiral Ackbar, Tasu Leech, Luke Skywanker & Fifth Brother Inquisitor.

Galvatran Guest

Reject Shop Altona Gate has a single Black Series Ahsoka Tano 6-inch figure $10. Was gonna take her home but my conscience slapped my face real hard. It said "Don't do it. She ain't worth the 10 minutes of fun". Went home empty handed.

Chadstone Myer has twelve of the Black Series Darth Vader 40th Anniversary Legacy Pack at discount for $60ea.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Chadstone Myer has twelve of the Black Series Darth Vader 40th Anniversary Legacy Pack at discount for $60ea.
    Nice try Myer. Don't see them moving any time soon. TRU had them at 50% off, then 60% off then 70% off before they finally found homes or eBay ().

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Nice try Myer. Don't see them moving any time soon. TRU had them at 50% off, then 60% off then 70% off before they finally found homes or eBay ().
    It's so ridiculously overpriced, I know they did upgrade the Vader mould but the rest of the set is just some plastic and cardboard, I got mine at 60% off at TRU, I think low $30's, I also got two of the other figures for 50% off and then got Luke the other day at the reject shop for $10, slowly but surely I'll get it complete the cheapest way possible
    The only other figure that was re-tooled is Leia. The rest are standard reissues of their Black Series versions.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Galvatran Guest

Toyworld Watergardens (VIC) has Black Series 6-inch figures for $13. Rose, Canto, Lando, Jaina Solo etc

Galvatran Guest

Toyworld Watergardens (VIC) has Black Series 6-inch figures for $13. Rose, Canto, Lando, Jaina Solo etc
    Toyworld Bendigo (VIC) had these for $10 each.

Galvatran Guest

Toyworld Werribee (VIC) has quite a few of the #50 - Elite Praetorian Guard $13.

Reject shops have newer back black series figures... price has gone up to 12 bucks each.
    Still very reasonable and well worth the purchase.

Runaway Bay Big W has the new Rio Durant (4 arms) 3.75 Wave for $12 each
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!