Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    End of February is fast approaching. Any news on the remaining LG stuff, Skeg?
    They told me March for Char/ Kup. Regret placing the pre order now.

Yeah unfortunately it looks like I'll be going down the same road. Been a month since Skeg announced that they'd received stock of the recent MP (re)releleases, and I'm still waiting on a pickup notice. Correspondance via PM has not bore fruit.

EDIT: I emailed them just before, and received a response within half an hour saying my gear is ready for pickup, and that they "have been emailing [me] collection requests over the last couple of weeks."

I certainly have not received any emails, and i check inbox and spam folders constantly. In any case I can grab them.
    Last edited by Borgeman; 26th February 2018 at 05:01 PM.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

Okay, just repurchased most of my preorders from TLTC. Downside is that I've had to order from different sources which jacks up the cost of shipping. Upside is that their prices are cheaper than TLTC so in the end, it all works out to be about the same anyway.

Really sick of Aussie online retailers right now.

I edited my post above.

Gok, have you had any return correspondence off them in the past say, month?
    www.mariokart64.com

Picked up my MP 36, 39 and 12+ yesterday.

He was running late so we didnt chat long. He acknowledged they haven't been on top of their game (2 different email lists to handle orders and enquiries - I never received a pickup email until I asked, apparently theres been a few in the same boat; they're gonna change that), and stock is delayed from the supplier/ held up at customs. But all this was stated as if thats just part of the game (which it is) and there's no real problem.

I genuinely got the impression that he seemed oblivious to the current apprehension people have with local purchasing due to the PC debacle.
    www.mariokart64.com

Thanks Borgeman

Well for one thing i trust The Little Toy Company more than Premium Collectables and i do not mind waiting as they give replys whe they are not busy on facebook and you are more likely to get a refund.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 2nd March 2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Spelling

The fact that TLTC isn't answering every email is an issue.

But on the other hand hearing that they do refund people if there is a problem is encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    Picked up my MP 36, 39 and 12+ yesterday.

He was running late so we didnt chat long. He acknowledged they haven't been on top of their game (2 different email lists to handle orders and enquiries - I never received a pickup email until I asked, apparently theres been a few in the same boat; they're gonna change that), and stock is delayed from the supplier/ held up at customs. But all this was stated as if thats just part of the game (which it is) and there's no real problem.

I genuinely got the impression that he seemed oblivious to the current apprehension people have with local purchasing due to the PC debacle.
    I had the same thing a couple of weeks ago with my MP Megatron and MP Sunstreaker. In the end I ordered a couple more things and asked for all to be sent together.

Picked up a bunch of stuff today. Continue to have no issue and am happy with the service. For reference: wave 1 POTP (minus leaders, prime masters), the MP Lambo brothers and the more recent Legend releases of Slugslinger and Bumblebee.

Just got my shipping notification for wave 1 PotP Voyagers, Deluxes, Legends, and Prime Masters. Now to see how long they take to arrive.