Thread: Madman & Activision - Transformers: Battle For Cybertron Competition (ends 30 Aug)

Default Madman & Activision - Transformers: Battle For Cybertron Competition (ends 30 Aug)

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Giveaway Competition.
    Win the game and a Mighty Transformers DVD & Blu-Ray Pack!

When your home planet falls, who will you save? Enter now for your chance to WIN the TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON game on Xbox and PS3, plus brand new and classic TRANSFORMERS on DVD and Blu-Ray!

About The Competition:

Prepare to board the escape mission! In the epic TRANSFORMERS: BATTLE FOR CYBERTRON, it is the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character’s unique abilities. Fight through both sides of the most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld.

Madman and Activision have combined for a mighty gestalt of a Transformers competition, with a powerful prize pack you'd definitely want to stow away on your escape ship!
    To enter, simply tell us in 25 words or less: "If there was one Transformer you could save during the Fall of Cybertron, who would it be and why?"

TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON is out on August 21 from Activision.

Major Prize - Ten Winners!

Each winner will receive a mighty Transformers prize package of:

TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $2498.45

GAME FEATURES:

Apocalyptic Setting
    Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic Cybertron, the game thrusts players straight into an epic Transformers story as seen through the eyes of both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS.

Characters Convert From Robot to Alternate Form
    Characters convert from robot to alternate mode to defeat their enemies. GRIMLOCK can change into his powerful T-Rex Dinobot form for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the Combaticons can combine into the massive BRUTICUS to dominate his enemies with this sheer size and power.

Impactful Gameplay Variety
    Every character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for each of the diverse missions in the game. CLIFFJUMPER can cloak himself invisible to unleash undetected stealth kills on his enemies. OPTIMUS PRIME can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky.

Massive Customization with Character Creator
    The most robust character creator ever seen in a TRANSFORMERS game allows fans to design personalized characters from scratch by choosing their individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in brutal AUTOBOT vs. DECEPTICON matches to prove their supremacy.

Hit the jump to enter the competition - Best of luck!

Interesting. Good thing I don't have to worry about entering anyway. XD The Remastered Generation One series just got released today here in Port Lincoln. Yup!

Not a bad $250 prize (x10).

Wonder why madman didnt use these boards to promote the "remastered" G1 DVD's?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

There doesn't seem to be any mention of the Prime Blu-Ray set on Madman's site. Weird.

Impactful Gameplay Variety
    Probably showing my age, but what exactly does that mean?

Impactiful isn't even a word!

Advertisers would be first against the wall in MY revolution!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Advertisers would be first against the wall in MY revolution!!
    Ooh-ooh! - Can I be a member of the firing squad?

Interesting competition.
    Hope some people here (actual Transformers Fans) win some of those prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Wonder why madman didnt use these boards to promote the "remastered" G1 DVD's?
    Perhaps we are too insignificant to them.
    Between ignoring this board and ignoring my email queries, maybe they just don't like us... (shrug)

Eh, any chance to enter a competition to win free stuff, I'm in. Hope I win something

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Eh, any chance to enter a competition to win free stuff, I'm in. Hope I win something
    Well, you usually do so the odds are in your favour...