Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozformer T-shirts

"All I ask is some kind of acknowledgement that it is based on Griffins and my work. Of course it depends on your design and I don’t want you to spoil it, but for my part I’d accept a small simple ‘a-i’ on an unobtrusive corner of the logo (it it is going to be pocket sized that may have to be rethought),"

Direct quote from Genesis

Roller wants a shirt and he wants it now!

he outranks you. He.Outranks.You.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    okay, give me a couple of days to go through the topic and list the designs that are affordable. Then if there isn't a clear winner, I'll just do up a few of the design I prefer, and see if anyone still wants them. I'd still be prepared to give a free shirt to anyone going to Botcon with me, as previously mentioned.
    If you give me a free air ticket I'll take the free T-shirt to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    okay, give me a couple of days to go through the topic and list the designs that are affordable. Then if there isn't a clear winner, I'll just do up a few of the design I prefer, and see if anyone still wants them. I'd still be prepared to give a free shirt to anyone going to Botcon with me, as previously mentioned.
    oooh... does that mean I get a free shirt? am heading to botcon with legend this year.. does he get one too?

erm, sorry to budge this topic in at this point of time but are we going ahead.
    i just saw a pic in the Philippines and i got envy of them...

their logo was fantastic and t-shirts from the fan club. i wish we could have ours made soon

maybe they will be released in 2009 for the big 25

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    erm, sorry to budge this topic in at this point of time but are we going ahead.
    i just saw a pic in the Philippines and i got envy of them...

their logo was fantastic and t-shirts from the fan club. i wish we could have ours made soon
    Which one did you saw Icey? From TFPH or Cyb Ph?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Which one did you saw Icey? From TFPH or Cyb Ph?
    TFPH...you know them?

TFPHIL.. yeah I like how they incorporate the Philippine flag

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    TFPH...you know them?
    Im a member and Mark Cerbo ( one of the founders) is my friend
    I usually report our activities here to him - my title in the forum group is Ozformers Ambassador hehehehe - kinda like here - Veteran member

He's the one who "toured" me on all the new TF toyshops et al when I went back for holidays last March. I think I have a shirt reserved for me when I get back next June (plus the official ID he owes me still)

Anyways, I think Shirts and wotnot are very good for our group. But ice its easier in Phils, not to mention a whole lot cheaper. As labor is cheap there. We have a place, well kinda a whole street (Recto Ave.) in the University belt with tons of shops lined up who cater to these ( medals, thesis typing, trophies, corporate giveaways, invitation cards and other paper works, T-shirts, framing etc.. etc.) and costs pennies coz they know that most of their customers are the Uni students wanting memorabilias of their college years. If only there was something like that here, then we'd only have to decide on a logo/design to put on the shirt and come up with the size list, theyll handle all the rest ( including buying the shirts et al. Anybody here knows such?
    Last edited by liegeprime; 27th July 2008 at 11:13 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]