Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Just curious with how much of the botcon shattered glass evil optimus going for theseday? More than$300?

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    guys, another price check request from me for vintage experts like Sky Shadow, Kup, Whoop, 5FDP, bruticus, dirge, liegeprime, jgon (where are you man?) and anyone else with working knowlege of the subject matter. Question to griffin too, since you obviously have these guys.

I've been offered the Jap exclusive Powermaster engines Aquastar, Boretto (Bullet) and Zettoca (Zatca) all MIB, C9.5 opened from MISB for inspection with complete paperworks.

Wondering what are your views in terms of rarity and price to pay? My subjective valuation, which has no basis on facts or research of any kind, is in the region of AU$65 to $80 each.

Too much? Too little? What are your thoughts?
    Im no expert there HD but the ones I have seen are around $100 but thats on ebay and we know how much of a mark up they are so I think the region you mentioned would be about how much I would pay.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Im no expert there HD but the ones I have seen are around $100 but thats on ebay and we know how much of a mark up they are so I think the region you mentioned would be about how much I would pay.
    thanks man!
    I've already bought these and they are on the way... 3 down from the "rare tiny Japan exclusive list", another 10 to go... sign

How much should I pay for a loose G1 Cerebros for Fortress Maximus?
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

I don't think you'd get 1 for under $75 U.S, I think they are actually closer to about $150 U.S now unfortunately

I scouted out every possible store I could buy TF from today in my town and I have some prices I'd like you guys to critique and tell me if they're worth it or not.

Supreme Class - Optimus Prime Animated - $60
    Leader Class - Ultra Magnus Animated - $70
    Voyager Optimus Prime Animated - $49
    Voyager Starscream Animated - $49
    Voyager Bulkhead Animated - $49
    Voyager Cybertron Megatron Animated - $49

-

I don't think I'm interested in the Supreme Class Opt, he's pretty big and kiddie looking.

Leader Class Ultra Mag is pretty rad, and I definitely like the Voyager Class Animated, even if $49 is a tad much for my budget.

Thoughts?

On an unrelated note, spotted in Myer today for $199 a Lego Imperial Flagship which looks insanely awesome. It's 60CM tall! Aparently they're discontinued now, and I've checked on Ebay and they're going for a minimum of $250.

Also I really love that Tantive IV Star Wars lego ship for $299 at K-Mart. But I think the Imperial ship is better bang for buck.

Quote Originally Posted by hanprimus View Post
    Just curious with how much of the botcon shattered glass evil optimus going for theseday? More than$300?
    Is it really worth something like that? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ingram View Post
    I scouted out every possible store I could buy TF from today in my town and I have some prices I'd like you guys to critique and tell me if they're worth it or not.

Supreme Class - Optimus Prime Animated - $60
    Leader Class - Ultra Magnus Animated - $70
    Voyager Optimus Prime Animated - $49
    Voyager Starscream Animated - $49
    Voyager Bulkhead Animated - $49
    Voyager Cybertron Megatron Animated - $49
    Animated Voyagers are in good supply in Melbourne Targets and have been on special (clearance) for around $25 but keep going back up to $49. If you're patient you might be able to get that price again (although I'm not sure in the regional centres).

Ultra Magnus is one of the best Animated Leaders (the best IMO). Again, the other Animated Leaders have been on sale for $20 at Melbourne Targets too but I've never seen Ultra Magnus that cheap. I bought Magnus for $70 when it first came out and don't regret it.

Supreme Optimus Prime is only worth picking up cheaply, otherwise you're better off spending money on Magnus or a Voyager toy.

I figure the TFA stuff is going to be gotten rid of eventually since the line is finished? My Target had plenty of them, so I figure they will mark them for clearance at some stage.

I'd love to get Magnus though, do you think I could find it elsewhere cheaper than $70?

Quote Originally Posted by Ingram View Post
    I figure the TFA stuff is going to be gotten rid of eventually since the line is finished? My Target had plenty of them, so I figure they will mark them for clearance at some stage.

I'd love to get Magnus though, do you think I could find it elsewhere cheaper than $70?
    Hmm Ive got a Mib TFA magnus- got given as a gift. I used it for display for a short time and now its in box. Been looking to sell or trade.

Im not sure about the price, probably 40-50? Pm me if you're interested and we'll work something out. Although Im not sure about shipping costs which may or may not affect the price margin significantly.

$57 for TFA Optimus + Megatron Voyager double pack box thingy.

Optimus has battle damage all over him which some will think looks lame. I think you can clean it off with little effort/damage?

Yay/Nay?