Page 123 of 146 FirstFirst ... 103113118119120121122123124125126127128133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Megatran Guest

MYER 25% off Lego in store & online. Today only.

Excludes clearance & Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon.

I was in a local K-mart earlier today (the first time that I'd gone for a look in quite a while) & in the lego section they had a couple of those big metal cages full of the new Ninjago Movie sets & some DC Super Hero ones as well.

& here I was expecting that we'd be waiting months for them to show up here... Lol

So I missed the Lego Apollo set on shopforme (it wasn't up last night, then when I checked at lunch today, it was sold out!) and the legoshop is also out of stock, so I was wondering if anyone has seen them in Toyworlds or other smaller retailers?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    So I missed the Lego Apollo set on shopforme (it wasn't up last night, then when I checked at lunch today, it was sold out!) and the legoshop is also out of stock, so I was wondering if anyone has seen them in Toyworlds or other smaller retailers?
    I just picked mine up from a Toyworld here in Perth today. Also various online stores have had it in the last few days but probably sold out. Cheekytoys.com.au and Hobbywarehouse.com.au. Such a huge box. Bigger than I was expecting. Now to find some time to build it.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    yes, in melbourne at the shopping centre i work at (knox) the toyworld there have a bunch in the window. I haven't checked their website to see if it is available to order online. I don't know if they do transfers or orders but there are definitely some around in toyworld.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    yes, in melbourne at the shopping centre i work at (knox) the toyworld there have a bunch in the window. I haven't checked their website to see if it is available to order online. I don't know if they do transfers or orders but there are definitely some around in toyworld.
    Thanks, I've checked their website a few times, no luck
    As yet. I'm still hundreds of kilometres away from a toyworld though!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

My kingdom for a Saturn V!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Have you checked other stores online like hobby warehouse or imbrickjames? Next time i am there i will see if they still have some. I think they are about $170. I might be able to buy one and post it but i dunno how much the postage would be.

I did go past again today and they were all sold. The lady said they don't have a central system to look up items since each toyworld is individually owned. Possibly getting some more around october/november.

Apollo Saturns have been sighted at Myer Melbourne apparently. So check others.