Thread: IDW RID #6 preview and artist commentary

Default IDW RID #6 preview and artist commentary

Out this week is Issue six of the RID comic - more notably, the "homeworld" series, but this issue sees a bit of a road-trip happen... and the return of several characters, including the one on the cover.

And also online (from the TFs facebook page) is another creator commentary, this time of the first four pages of this issue.

Weird that this is out before MTMTE and only two weeks after the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I thought the same thing but after I picked it up a hour or so ago whilst I wait for my wifey to turn up for shopping I can see why, it's like it is completely different book to the last issue, and perhaps that is why they pumped it out different artist colorist create some hype ( and maybe it ties into MTMTE some how.

Also a nice return of a few characters not seen in a little while
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I had to double check when I saw the listing. Maybe this is to get ready for the 3 weekly books startin next month. Regen 1, then RID, then MtMtE, a week break and repeat?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)