Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Infiltrating Your Life

On that Sunrise show they had some spoilt rotten Peking kid who had heaps of movie characters and classics. They showd a shot of him transforming Barricade.

I only watched the show to peek the brunette

Spoilt TF collecting Asian kid?? Ggrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Spoilt TF collecting Asian kid?? Ggrrr!

The segment of the show was on the spoilt 'little emperor' children of todays Beijing. While the narrator spoke about how the parents dote on little chubby cheeks he was tranforming Barricade to robot mode and they showed a shelf full O movie and classics. No G1s!!! not a true fan!!!!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

He didn't have any Machine Wars? that's disgusting...

I was at the big match between Hawthorn and Carlton on Saturday night. I wasn't sure what I should do when Buddy kicked his 100th goal for an instant. People started pouring over the sides and I was like go-no go and then remembered the part in TFM where Sam and Mikeala make the choice to hop in BB or not. It happened like a blurr and the next moment I was storming the fence!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

you had to think man? haha i woulda been out there in a flash.. wish i coulda been there.. there was a hella lot of ppl running out eh

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    you had to think man? haha i woulda been out there in a flash.. wish i coulda been there.. there was a hella lot of ppl running out eh
    You have to realise I saw one of the first guys try to run on lose her pants. Before that they were rolling on and on with the $6,000 fine warnings and all that. I contemplated for a moment even if we did get on, couldn't they just later use video from the cameras to get the details of each of us later.
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

haha yeah thats true, to be honest i woulda thought about it too, and as soon as i saw everyone else running on i woulda been out there also... about the fines, it was all just talk, and besides, all the security idly sat by as everyone ran out, some even opened up gates to let ppl out.. some of the more legally minded here would know more, but as far as i know thats entrapment?.. and you should be able to get off.. thats just what ive thought anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    haha yeah thats true, to be honest i woulda thought about it too, and as soon as i saw everyone else running on i woulda been out there also... about the fines, it was all just talk, and besides, all the security idly sat by as everyone ran out, some even opened up gates to let ppl out.. some of the more legally minded here would know more, but as far as i know thats entrapment?.. and you should be able to get off.. thats just what ive thought anyways..
    my mate and I were actually discussing it afterwards when we caught up later that really the AFL is probably distancing itself from letting fans on b/c of potential legal implications. We live in a litigious world and they don't want to run that risk but in the spirit of the game they love that part of it. Demitriou you have to remember played for North back in the day and he knows what a feeling it is for all involved. That said though what my mate and I came up with though is that given we stormed the ground last night, next time the AFL is put on notice to have more security and measures in place from a legal point of view. The law of negligence basically requires the AFL to take reasonable steps to prevent possible harm and I think that if legal advisers have been in AFL macguffin's heads then they're probably gonna be in it the next time too so it might mean even more security next time.

But I agree, it certainly by the end of it looked like the security guards knew the whole drill for what would happen if we stormed the ground. I joked on my way to have a pee with one of them and he gave me a wry smile and said, he reckon they put up a fair effort.

Anyone on a TF note, I felt kinda lame for thinking of a TF moment at a crunch moment. I told my mates afterwards and I copped a bit o' slock

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    It happened like a blurr
    Transformers have infiltrated STL's life so much he spells words incorrectly to match TF names.