Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: ToysRUS (USA) now shipping internationally

Default ToysRUS (USA) now shipping internationally

I've only just discovered this, and believe it is a new policy change, but Toys R Us are now shipping internationally to Australia. The toys are at least half Australian retail (and often more), and even with shipping you can get your products cheaper than retail. What's more is that they have so much wider range, and new stock (for example, the Generations combaticons are listed, as well as the Asian Exclusive scouts and legions).

This also means they'll carry TRU exclusive products (example Masters of the Universe 2-packs), and ALL your favourite toy lines. I swear this is not an early april fools joke. Its going to be real hard to keep paying AU retail prices now for the 'rush' of an instore purchase.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Megatron Guest

ooh I know.. I came across this too just yesterday! Looks really good, there's a lot there that I'd get for sure. Hopefully if postage doesn't kill it I may order from them soon.

Can you buy defibrillators for wallets?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Yay hoping postage isn't a killer. If it's not, then probably no more in store buys unless on sale/clearance.

Just checked out how much shipping was for a MP thundercracker and its $19.25 to Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by lone_rr View Post
    Just checked out how much shipping was for a MP thundercracker and its $19.25 to Australia.
    That's regular local postage cost

I just tried to buy a few things, everything said it was available for shipping to Oz, I went to pay for them, 3 of the 4 items could not be shipped down under
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I've only just discovered this, and believe it is a new policy change, but Toys R Us are now shipping internationally to Australia. The toys are at least half Australian retail (and often more), and even with shipping you can get your products cheaper than retail. What's more is that they have so much wider range, and new stock (for example, the Generations combaticons are listed, as well as the Asian Exclusive scouts and legions).

This also means they'll carry TRU exclusive products (example Masters of the Universe 2-packs), and ALL your favourite toy lines. I swear this is not an early april fools joke. Its going to be real hard to keep paying AU retail prices now for the 'rush' of an instore purchase.
    Thanks reillyd...that's awesome news after my recent experience with my local TRU (no stock of certain MP's) I would gladly pay shipping over driving 30-40 mins nth or south of me on a whim I might get lucky

This is fantastic news all-round and the best way to lower local prices. Since the dollar is above US prices, you should be able to save 40-50% on buying local.
    Dont be too surprised if the toys in Australia suddenly reduce in price around Christmas
    Better for all....
    Can you buy Lego on ToysRUS international that will be fun!

Megatron Guest

Hmm.. I got 9 out of 11 items I picked. $35.76 postage. Not too bad.