Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Perchance to Dream

Default Perchance to Dream

With all the time we spend thinking about Transformers, and with many of us seeing them on our shelves moments before we fall asleep, it makes sense that we probably dream about Transformers too...

I had a dream just the other night that I was on my way to work and I called into a toy store. They had some Universe Deluxes and I was surprised to find a Thundercracker (in proper Universe packaging). I rang another board member asking if he knew about it because I had no idea it was coming out. I couldn't decide if I should buy it or not because it was $47 but it was also so rare. I opened it -- in the store and still not purchased -- and inspected it, it was dark blue like the G1 one toy but the wings had only black stripes, no red or white. But then I woke up.

What Transformers dreams have you had lately?

Hmmm can't say I've ever had a TF dream haha...

North Melbourne-bot...?

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I had a dream about Mikaela once...

I've dreamt a few times of having BW Dinobot. You know a toy is your Holy Grail if you dream about it more than once.

Once I had a dream in which I raced through time and space keeping a vital piece of alien machinery away from Animated Megatron. Eventually I ended up in an airport and met Wheelie. The whole dream then turned into a Christmas special type affair, with the toys of all the TFs from the dream standing on a boy's desk. Incidentally, I had this a few days before Christmas. No, it was no prophetic of any presents.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I had a dream about Mikaela once...
    Oh Not those ones!

I had a similar kind of dream.
    Walked into a random toy store and found not only current and soon to be released stuff, but stuff from years ago that I want and all at conveniently low discounted prices.
    Grabbed the nearest trolley, filled it, went through check out, filled the car and drove home...then my conscious kicked in and pointed out a couple of things
    a) I didn't have enough money
    b) some stuff wasn't out yet
    and c) I didn't own a car, let alone know how to drive one

sigh...one can dream though
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I regularly have TF dreams, where I go into a toystore and see completely new Transformers that I've never even heard of. They're brightly coloured and infinitely wonderful. They're always reasonably priced, but I wake up before I can buy one and unbox it.

While this sounds like an ironic fantasy, I actually have dreams like this.

I think it's an unconscious yearning for the element of surprise we got when new toys came out when we were younger. We did not have teh Internetz to spoil the surprise.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

I haven't had any TF dreams lately, but one I've had since I was a child was going into a store and finding it chock full of Transformers and I would have the available funds to buy them all. I would stuff them into a shopping trolley and always as I'm paying for them at the counter I would wake up. Eventually I became aware that it was a dream even when I was within the dream, so the plan became to buy all the toys and get home to open them ASAP before I would wake up! So I'd be rapidly shoving toys into trolleys and bolting to the counter... but of course, I'd wake up just as I'd be paying for them!! Grraaaaargh! (T_T)

I think my subconscience must've gotten sick of it because I haven't had that dream for a couple of years now.

i had this dream where i was struck in this bus transformer and like the bus's speed had to be above 120KMH and like it would explore if it wasn't and the bus was like i am gonna blaf cause he didn't like going fast and i was like oh S#it oh S3it!!! then i woke up ....
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Wow, Speed/TF crossover, you marketing genius you, Bread

North Melbourne-bot...?