Page 123 of 183 FirstFirst ... 103113118119120121122123124125126127128133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

The bloody TFCC club sent out the "free" figure to Americans on the 2nd of June. To everyone else? The 24th. You'd think that they'd want everyone to get them about the same time and send the international ones first
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Dammit, got my unite warriors Conbaticons and liking them. But Onlsaught's funky knees annoy me.

Work out hat to do. Yay. One done. The other one is seriously seized up. It's like its got some goddamn glue in the bloody thing
    My copy is the same, didn't want to force it too much and break him, so it'll just be combined mode only for this guy.

Is a refund/exchange out of the question?

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    The bloody TFCC club sent out the "free" figure to Americans on the 2nd of June. To everyone else? The 24th. You'd think that they'd want everyone to get them about the same time and send the international ones first
    What's worse.... every thing i've had from ebay global that did this (fedex to here, then auspost) had an imaginary, made up "delivery due date" which was basically the last day of the "takes xxx days to arrive".

What's this mean? well my stuff always got to AUS nice and quick.... then was sat at Fedex until 2 days before "xxx date", which is when they hand over to Auspost.

At least with those i had tracking number to watch.... and i'd drive to Fedex and collect myself... but this could wait for ages!!

I think I hate travelling!!!

Wave 1 of TR is in Hong Kong airport except blaster..... As well as nearly all the movie anniversary packs... And even YOTX starscream!

Must be patient......

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I think I hate travelling!!!

Wave 1 of TR is in Hong Kong airport except blaster..... As well as nearly all the movie anniversary packs... And even YOTX starscream!

Must be patient......
    Blaster was probably there but sold. He's shelf warming in most stores here while Optimus is flying off the shelves. Don't pay too much for YOTH Starscream as he too is a shelf warmer and retails for around HK$300.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Blaster was probably there but sold. He's shelf warming in most stores here while Optimus is flying off the shelves. Don't pay too much for YOTH Starscream as he too is a shelf warmer and retails for around HK$300.
    Couldn't take with me for the start of the trip.. And store won't be open on the way home....

But 300 is cheaper than the 30% off they said.... You should start supplying us Aussies with screamers!

Just had my MP Loud Pedal's shin panel snap clean off on the first transformation out of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Couldn't take with me for the start of the trip.. And store won't be open on the way home....

But 300 is cheaper than the 30% off they said.... You should start supplying us Aussies with screamers!
    If I could figure out an easy way to ship the big stuff over to Oz without costing a fortune I would gladly do it in a heartbeat.

Why are MP StarSaber's elbows so damn weak!

It really annoys me to see parts of toys stolen, spoiling the whole thing, or ruining a child's enjoyment when their parent buys it not realising something is missing...

Both should have a dog in that space on the right side.