Page 623 of 833 FirstFirst ... 603613618619620621622623624625626627628633643 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart werribee plaza finally got the TR wave 5 in but they only had one of each from the assortment.

All that's left that's new after I picked it is a lone windblade, otherwise wolfwire and a badly repackaged twinferno are all that's left.

Don't bother with the myer there just yet, with 2 deluxes (forgot which but its the revision case I think) and how slow the place is (they still have tr blasters and a tr galvatron) it might be some time.

Oh and the toyworld there has TLK leaders for $94.99...again I urge people to let them shelfwarm into a sale, even those guys will drop prices if they sit there for long enough and considering that prime is a stripped down version of the AOE one its pretty poor

Grabbed the last Windblade and Twintwist on layby from Kmart Fountain Gate. Just nee Misfire now

FatalityPitt Guest

When I left Kmart Footscray this morning, there was still 1x Twintwist, 1x Twinferno, and 2x Wolfwires.

There was 1x Windblade, but I bought it.

They also had some new TLK Legion figures (Hound and Dragonstorm)

1 full set of wave 5 deluxes and 2 Broadsides at Kmart rosebud

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    At K-mart Chadstone I didn't see any new TR deluxes but saw empty racks. So it could be the new TR ones will be arriving soon.
    There's one each of TR Misfire, Twin Twist and Wolfwire there today.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Grabbed Knight Armor Hound from Kmart Frankston. Needless to say my son was pretty happy with having all five now.

Full complement of new wave TR deluxes at Kmart Northcote today. Even some doubles!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Make sure to check myer store people, I do believe they're in our state (slugslingers) but no one is reporting and or stores are just slow.

Myer CBD had 2 hotrods, a kup and a hardhead, iirc this is the slugslinger wave (minus him...asked staff, nothing there apart from those), these weren't there last sunday infact it was empty, big w cbd had the wave 4 revision wave (krok, quake and trigerhappy), nothing from target cbd, minotaur but one stop anime have those tlk japanese metal keychain gasha things for $3.50 for those interested (bring coins, minimum eftpos is $20 :C), good because they have generic autobot and decepticon logos in the range.

Highpoint stores had nothing either and no new deluxes have arrived at their myer, same for werribee plaza still (with their rubbish store layout and minimal space for tf's and only a quake and krok on display I doubt I'll see anything there ><) though they have those voice changer mask things at tru here.

Slim pickings today, but from what I'm gathering from other threads is myers=slugslinger and kmart=misfire (and right now all I need is a slugslinger...anyone willing to do me a solid and report one and stuff him in an oddplace )

Kmart Parkmore had 1 Misfire and 1 Wolfwire remaining tonight, and a bunch of Broadsides.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Make sure to check myer store people, I do believe they're in our state (slugslingers) but no one is reporting and or stores are just slow.

Myer CBD had 2 hotrods, a kup and a hardhead, iirc this is the slugslinger wave (minus him...asked staff, nothing there apart from those), these weren't there last sunday infact it was empty, big w cbd had the wave 4 revision wave (krok, quake and trigerhappy), nothing from target cbd, minotaur but one stop anime have those tlk japanese metal keychain gasha things for $3.50 for those interested (bring coins, minimum eftpos is $20 :C), good because they have generic autobot and decepticon logos in the range.

Highpoint stores had nothing either and no new deluxes have arrived at their myer, same for werribee plaza still (with their rubbish store layout and minimal space for tf's and only a quake and krok on display I doubt I'll see anything there ><) though they have those voice changer mask things at tru here.

Slim pickings today, but from what I'm gathering from other threads is myers=slugslinger and kmart=misfire (and right now all I need is a slugslinger...anyone willing to do me a solid and report one and stuff him in an oddplace )
    I was in Myer CBD today too dude and saw exactly what you saw. On Facebook last night someone pointed out a Slugslinger there, and sure enough someone else posed that they picked it up afterwards.

Anywhere in the city that sells Masterpiece? Like any anime/hobby places?
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun