Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and Salutations

Default Greetings and Salutations

Hello there I am Lock'n'Load. I have been a keen reader of these forums for about a year on and off, and I just got around to making a user. I know, I should of done it a long time ago but oh well. I am 16 and been a fan of formers for as long as I can remember (when I was around 4 or 5 I wanted a beast wars toy, It's one of the only things I can remember from that age!)I didn't really get into figure collecting until I saw 2007 movie and now have figures from cybertron to ROTF and all the lines inbetween. My collection is a small MISB collection and I love it. I don't have an income so I get what I can here and there(my mum is a great supporter, she knows all the figures I have). I have also delved into star wars and the dark knight figures a tiny bit in the last few months but I have learned one great life lesson,
    TRANSFORMERS ARE SUPREME!See you 'round the forums friend.

welcome dude!

I think there's one or two under 18s here (besides yourself), so you are in good company.

Mabuhay and welcome to the forum!! Do post pics of your collection when you get a chance. Cheers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome aboard, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lock'n'Load View Post
    (my mum is a great supporter, she knows all the figures I have).
    Heheh, I'm very glad my mum doesn't as if she did, I'd get a kick up the backside for each TF i bought.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Heheh, I'm very glad my mum doesn't as if she did, I'd get a kick up the backside for each TF i bought.
    + a zillion to that
    and welcome aboard mate

Welcome! Your mum sounds cool!

Kids like you remind me that I really should make new "welcome" banners which include post-G1 Transformers, instead of just G1ers for old farts like me. Got any Beast Wars toys left over from your childhood?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Kids like you remind me that I really should make new "welcome" banners which include post-G1 Transformers, instead of just G1ers for old farts like me. Got any Beast Wars toys left over from your childhood?
    Just a Universe Cheetor unfortunately. Oh well

welcome! autobot or decepticon?

Autobot. The Decepticons are very predictable. Let's destroy this, let's destroy that