Page 958 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 938948953954955956957958959960961962963968978 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Oh soz, the front of the packet states that this gum was included with a plastic model kit.
    Ah good to know, makes sense, thanks!

Is there anywhere one can obtain a reasonably priced CW Devastator these days?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Is there anywhere one can obtain a reasonably priced CW Devastator these days?
    PM sent.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Anyone know when POTP Wave 3 is meant to go on sale in the US?

Anyone have an educated guess as to how big the biggest Beast Wars MPs would be if TT stick to the same scale? (IE: Tigerhawk, TM2 Megatron, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone have an educated guess as to how big the biggest Beast Wars MPs would be if TT stick to the same scale? (IE: Tigerhawk, TM2 Megatron, etc.)
    I reckon the new Megatron release will have to be one of the biggest, if they did bring out a TM2 Dragon then it may be a little bigger buy I'd say there is a slim chance they would tackle that. (would be nice to be wrong on that one though)
    The size of releases would likely range between Cheetor and Megatron I reckon. Its been years since I watched the cartoon but from memory that was about the size range wasn't it, oh if they did Rattrap then he would be smaller I guess.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Im sure Verno posted some of the Beast Wars size charts here but search isn’t helping me, so check out this post for some clues if the MP toy heights were accurate to the show.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...chart.1075068/

has anyone bought from sirtoys before? i wanna get something but dont know about postage
    the figure weighs about 200 grams

thanks

What do you guys think the odds are of a new CHUG mould for Inferno, Grapple and Artfire?

I never really liked the Universe 2.0 mould and the POTP Inferno is just a repaint of Hotspot.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    What do you guys think the odds are of a new CHUG mould for Inferno, Grapple and Artfire?

I never really liked the Universe 2.0 mould and the POTP Inferno is just a repaint of Hotspot.
    I'd say slim to none, to be honest I'm surprised they did a repaint of hotspot. It has been a while and I'd guess that Hasbro consider this repaint enough of a new version of the character to group him with all the other 'non-combining' G1 characters we got in the last couple years that already had a decent Generations representation.

With the exception of not having a ladder I thought the Universe 2.0 inferno was a great modernisation .
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)