Page 646 of 833 FirstFirst ... 626636641642643644645646647648649650651656666 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Myer Highpoint has all the first wave of Potp. I'd suggest to start hitting up your local Myer's. Was temped to get the Dinobots as that's the only deluxes of the first wave I want but @ $34.00? I'll wait. $50.00 for Grimlock is also too much.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Myer Highpoint has all the first wave of Potp. I'd suggest to start hitting up your local Myer's. Was temped to get the Dinobots as that's the only deluxes of the first wave I want but @ $34.00? I'll wait. $50.00 for Grimlock is also too much.
    It looks like K-mart will be the go-to retailer (excluding online ones) for the deluxes at $30 (hopefully). They were the best for the TR deluxes.

Nothing at Kmart Tarneit.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Just did a CBD lap. No POTP at Target or Big W. Myer has legends and voyager POTP.

Toyworld Epping had Potp, 1x Micronus, 2x Jazz, 2x Dreadwind and 1x Starscream. Too pricey to touch though.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Just did a CBD lap. No POTP at Target or Big W. Myer has legends and voyager POTP.
    Hopefully there's still a Grimlock there when I go tomorrow.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Went by Toyworld Watergardens again. No Leader PotP's but they did have Voyager Grimlock & Stascream x2 @ $49.99. Only x3 deluxes Dreadwings (no other deluxes) @ $35.00, at least x3 of each Skrapnel, Windcharger & Slash (no Beachcombers) @ $19.99 and a stack of all 3 Prime Masters @ $9.99.

No PotP's @ Big W and I didn't check Target. Happy hunting.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

West finally has some semblance of POTP again with target stocking the voyagers, a single case and someone snagged one grimlock (not me) from the case, that's it apparently all tf's were on the shelves so we're stuck with the TR legends masters and deluxes for sometime

Couldn't check myers and big w because of the time but I doubt myers would have moved on past the TR wave 4 deluxes leader blaster and 2 soundwaves I saw earlier, k-mart still nothing but I would recommend waiting on them to stop before buying more deluxes

Myer Southland has the full range
    Might have grabbed the last Grimlock though

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Target CBD now has Prime Masters Metalhawk, Cloudburst and I think also Skullgrin. There were no POTP deluxes or voyagers.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!