Page 409 of 467 FirstFirst ... 389399404405406407408409410411412413414419429 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Anyone else getting Far Cry 5 this week? Quite excited for it.
    I probably won’t end up playing it but this is the first FarCry game to get more than a “meh” from me. It actually looks cool.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post

I became obsessed with XCOM 2 in January after spending a week off work with the gastro. What mods are you running it with?
    In vanilla XCOM 2 I mostly had a couple of voice packs, extra clothes etc and a couple of "quality of life" things such as evac all, numerical health, more information and stuff.

It seems like some of those aren't available for the expansion but I still used a couple. Then in the last week I started getting a LOT of crashes and blue screens and CPU temperature warnings. Even after disabling mods. It's a bit unstable at the moment :/

If its cheap ill get farcry 5.

Bought an Oculus VR headset for my Samsung yesterday. Bit of fun. Downloaded a space walk simulator and it's pretty fun. I had to keep the assisted stabilizer option on, otherwise when you move around you just keep spinning in space. Tried it without for a few seconds and it messes with your mind haha

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Bought an Oculus VR headset for my Samsung yesterday. Bit of fun. Downloaded a space walk simulator and it's pretty fun. I had to keep the assisted stabilizer option on, otherwise when you move around you just keep spinning in space. Tried it without for a few seconds and it messes with your mind haha
    I've got one of the Dev Kit Oculus's from about 4 years ago. I know some people have issues with motion sickness, but the worst it got was having set up Minecraft to properly display in VR, but not turning head tracking on. Start game, turn head to look around, view stays the same - instant hurl city.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I've been playing PC Building Simulator. It's a really nice early access game for someone that wants a little dose of running a "mom and pop" PC store.

I'm much more pumped for the Spyro Trilogy getting announced than the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. Never was much of Crash guy but I loved what little I got to play of Spyro.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've been playing PC Building Simulator. It's a really nice early access game for someone that wants a little dose of running a "mom and pop" PC store.

I'm much more pumped for the Spyro Trilogy getting announced than the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. Never was much of Crash guy but I loved what little I got to play of Spyro.
    Was quite happy about Spyro. Looks great. I want to see how Medievil is looking now too. May be a while before we see footage sadly

Far Cry 5 is excellent! I'm about 20 hours in and haven't been bored once yet. Almost done with the main story and then there's a crap load of side missions to do

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Far Cry 5 is excellent! I'm about 20 hours in and haven't been bored once yet. Almost done with the main story and then there's a crap load of side missions to do
    I've put in about 20 hours too and I'm still not past the walking randomly in a direction until something happens phase! The fact that the story seems to happen so organically means that I'm really not sure how far into it I am haha.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Was quite happy about Spyro. Looks great. I want to see how Medievil is looking now too. May be a while before we see footage sadly
    Crash and Spyro are both owned by Activision and have been remastered by Activision for all platforms not just PlayStation. Medievil is owned by Sony so it would be a completely different proposition to get remastered. Different people would need to approver it and it would be remastered by different people.

It's funny how back in the day Crash and Spyro became Sony mascots even though Vivendi Universal owned them not Sony. Activision now owns them because Vivendi Universal did some type of merger or acquisition or whatever it was to create Activision Blizzard out of Activision and Vivendi Universal's games division which included Blizzard. They ended up selling off their share of Activision Blizzard.

Also with Medievil being owned by a Japanese company there is a chance the original source files are gone forever. Japanese companies were not good at data preservation in this time period and would delete things that today you would keep archived.