Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Final FunPub Club sale - everything must go

Default Final FunPub Club sale - everything must go

Another Funpub sale up now.

Best link
    Last edited by OptimusNerd; 27th July 2017 at 12:53 PM.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but since I havent noticed another current thread about the club store...
    I was going to look at maybe getting some items but when I went to look at the checkout it said "In order to purchase from the Transformers Club, you must be a current member or have had a membership in the past". Now I did have a membership back in 2010 but their site wont let me log in and when I try and send a password reset it says "The email address that was entered is not associated with any Customer Account Area", so does this mean I cant get anything or is there some other way I can sign in/up?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but since I havent noticed another current thread about the club store...
    I was going to look at maybe getting some items but when I went to look at the checkout it said "In order to purchase from the Transformers Club, you must be a current member or have had a membership in the past". Now I did have a membership back in 2010 but their site wont let me log in and when I try and send a password reset it says "The email address that was entered is not associated with any Customer Account Area", so does this mean I cant get anything or is there some other way I can sign in/up?
    I think you're right about previous members being able to buy... But you might have to email them to get manual login reset. They're usually pretty responsive, but they might be at TFCon or just off for the weekend.

If anyone is going to make an order shortly and are willing to buy something for me, send me a PM
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

(moved this here - I called it a July sale, but they don't usually say how long their sale prices last... so don't take too long if you are wanting something)

They now have all the Custom Class toys available from all the years I missed it, from 2006 to 2012. Each one is US$300-500, so it would cost me about AU$5,000 to get them all. I know they are "rare", but the demand is already dropping off, and I think after this year, the demand in FunPub rarities (and their toys in general), will cut the value of them significantly.
    Sure, most dealers with them will stubbornly sit on them at what ever their highest price once was, but who's going to spend that much money on a toy, if you didn't go to BotCon and it isn't a character you care about... because I don't see these as being investment pieces, even 20 years later (like original Gen1 toys were).
    The real rarity from the early Custom Class toys (before they started selling them from 2013), was the attachment by those fans who built them at the convention. Quite a few did the class to resell straight away for profit, but at least half of the people there intended to keep it, as it had more sentimental value than any of the other convention toys they bought that year... and as such, it makes them even rarer. Besides, once it was hand-painted by the attendee who planned to keep it, it would be harder to sell, unless it looked professionally painted.

(those 7 Custom Class toys are the only FunPub toys I am missing, so it's like a loose end, but not something I am going to chase up at their current prices)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

(those 7 Custom Class toys are the only FunPub toys I am missing, so it's like a loose end, but not something I am going to chase up at their current prices)
    I say you write to them and make them an offer

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    I think you're right about previous members being able to buy... But you might have to email them to get manual login reset. They're usually pretty responsive, but they might be at TFCon or just off for the weekend.
    Ok thanks, I sent them a message using the web form so hopefully they let me know soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    If anyone is going to make an order shortly and are willing to buy something for me, send me a PM
    No guarantees but I'm looking at a few things, will depend on how much money I have though if I do or dont but if I do and I'm able to buy I'll let you know

That Terrorsaur is tempting, but at 112 bananas ($143) + ship, maybe it isn't that tempting

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Another Funpub sale up now.

Best link

I will be buying a BotCon Pirates/Knights set... but I only want Ginrai and Devcon... will be lookin to sell the rest (Cannonball, Ferak, Scorponok)
    I'd be interested in Ferak if you decide to go through with this
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Anyone doing an order able to throw a 2015 Kreo set in with their order?

https://www.toyarama.com/store/2015-...pack-p1256.php