Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Seems like Scott was talking out of his behind again:

Originally Posted by MC Don
    Defective products will be replaced when we receive them back at our warehouses. We do not pay the shipping for you to send it back, but a replacement will be issued free of charge (including shipping) once the item is received.

I am here to help.
    According to MC Don from Mattycollector, defective figures will be replaced regardless of shipping used but it will be the responsibility of the customer to return the faulty figure first.

This is no change to the present policy, however you are trusting that DR will be organized enough to be able to receive and record the arrival of the returned figure.

So, once again my debate to sub or not to sub is chosen for me in the form of 400 dollars worth of bills. So I guess I dodged a bullet perhaps.

I have served my time in the gulag and now have been released and able to post at He-Man.org.

I will continue speaking my mind on the whole situation so let's see how long it takes until they drag me back in for some 'Social reconditioning'

You know I find this interesting.

If I went to Mattel and said

"I have an idea for an AWESOME toy line that will sell heaps and make you a bung load of dosh. All I need is some backing. Buut I only have 4 figures that I can show you right now. So give me the money and lets get the ball rolling!"

What do you think their response would be?

And yet They expect us to do the same for them? no thank-you.

Scott is amusing me right now (it's kind of sad), but I feel for those who love MOTUC more than I.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I have served my time in the gulag and now have been released and able to post at He-Man.org.

I will continue speaking my mind on the whole situation so let's see how long it takes until they drag me back in for some 'Social reconditioning'
    BRING IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    You know I find this interesting.

If I went to Mattel and said

"I have an idea for an AWESOME toy line that will sell heaps and make you a bung load of dosh. All I need is some backing. Buut I only have 4 figures that I can show you right now. So give me the money and lets get the ball rolling!"

What do you think their response would be?

And yet They expect us to do the same for them? no thank-you.

Scott is amusing me right now (it's kind of sad), but I feel for those who love MOTUC more than I.
    Oh yeah, it's absolutely double standards... total BS!!

Scott's turned in to a sad little man, but I still think it's all part of the act. He's spun this whole thing to make him look like a HERO, fighting against the evil forces of Management who have put MOTUC on the "chopping block"... even though he has said (a couple of times now) "Management believe in this line!" Talk about have it both ways. But a lot of Subbers keep gobbling it up!

A lot of his responses on the Matty forum are doom and gloom, but elsewhere, including his recent videos, he's really positive. Surely he realises we don't just get our info from only one source!

See..this stuff can be likened to drugs, and Toyguru is our dealer.

I NEED MOTUC toys (And Voltron Classics)

I NEED THEM.

Scotty's been giving us our fix for a while and now we're totally hooked he's jacking up the price for a product that doesn't give us the high it used to.

Amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    See..this stuff can be likened to drugs, and Toyguru is our dealer.

I NEED MOTUC toys (And Voltron Classics)

I NEED THEM.

Scotty's been giving us our fix for a while and now we're totally hooked he's jacking up the price for a product that doesn't give us the high it used to.

Amiright?
    It's a bit of an extreme analogy but I can't disagree with it. The overall behavior from the 'provider' and the 'receiver' is very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Chapter Three of DC's Digital comic hit this week and it focused on Battle Cat

it is a nice little peak into the past of Battle Cat and the Green Tigor Clan

i kind of liked how the narration was short and sweet, focussing on emotions to a degree.

i am not sure if this version of Battlecat actually talks....
    Good that they are focusing on a character fans actually care about.

Yeah but the SLL issue was still better than the actual figure

You may not feel that way once you see who wrote it.

I quite liked the art, Panthor's presence and the last two pages, but again there's a distinct lack of Masters imagery or easter eggs for a franchise with such a visually rich history. The writing almost reaches the heights of mediocrity, and it's hilarious that DC got Mike Costa to write a MOTU comic - if he thought Transformers were "not looked upon favourably... in the comic book community," and that we are all "unpleasant", "arrogant" and "hostile" and don't know what we want... MOTU is probably not a good stop on his tour of toy franchises to write fifth-rate stories for.