Page 934 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 914924929930931932933934935936937938939944954 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Could the new voyager Scorn be cut and beefed up to make a good BW Megatron? He appears to have all the parts, even Megatrons shoulderblade panels.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Could the new voyager Scorn be cut and beefed up to make a good BW Megatron? He appears to have all the parts, even Megatrons shoulderblade panels.
    I wouldn't put it past HasTak given how massive of a change they have made to some moulds to create new characters, but it would be unlikely given Scorn is a movie mould. Hasbro has mentioned in the past they can't do much with movie moulds because Paramount owns some rights to them.

Did RiD Warrior Class Bisk ever get released locally?

I remember the Quillfire/Thunderhoof wave was around for ages last year then suddenly we're near the end of the toyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Did RiD Warrior Class Bisk ever get released locally?

I remember the Quillfire/Thunderhoof wave was around for ages last year then suddenly we're near the end of the toyline.
    Nope, that wave (Ratchet, Bisk, Scatterspike) was skipped entirely.
    I was still holding out hope for them since Target was way behind and got the wave previous to Bisk's (Windblade (maskless), Power Surge Prime, Scorponok) around May but yesterday I checked and Target seem to have skipped ahead to the current wave of RiD warriors (Blurr Soundwave etc), so Bisk etc will probably have to be bought online :/

Do we know if the MP36 reissues in HK and Japan are separate or the same reissue? HK retailers are saying Q4 or December depending on the site. But the JP retailers are saying January 31.

Is there official word on the MP movie Barricade that I have heard talked about a few times?
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Is there official word on the MP movie Barricade that I have heard talked about a few times?
    If they give him a similar treatment to MPM Bee, then I'm all in!

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    No.

The leaked pics of upcoming products suggest that the next two could be Blackout and Grimlock...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

FatalityPitt Guest

Is TR Ravage worth getting if you have TR Soundwave? It seems to be the consensus that the Stripes/Ravage mould isn't very good on it's own, but since scoring a Soundwave; I've been tempted to pick up Ravage and Laserbeak to 'complete the look'. I plan on grabbing Laserbeak the next time I see him (though I won't run to the store for dear life just to get him), but I'm still on the fence about the ravage...

Are ebay selling prices rather extreme for tfs now?