Page 284 of 515 FirstFirst ... 264274279280281282283284285286287288289294304 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Saw three gnaws at Strathpine bigw this morning. Still no see an overboard head to match trigger happy though.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Target Helensvale got new RID Warriors in. They had the Combiner Force figures Starscream, Blastwave, Drift and Stormshot. I also saw Windblade, Power Surge Optimus and Scorponok which I think might be a first for us.

Kmart Indro had legends Bumblebee and Gnaw, 2 of each, at 8pm.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

I really thought I had posted up these sightings photos, but I couldn't find them here, so mustn't have....

Not that there was much worth noting, so you didn't miss much.

These were taken on Australia Day, at Garden City.

ToysRUs - the Transformers range just keeps getting smaller.
    They had the newest RID 1-steps, but I think they have cut back on stocking Transformers until they get rid of all those large Bumblebees, that take up more shelf space than all their other Transformers toys.

Kmart - Restocked the wave 3 GEN Deluxe wave, and got in the newest RID 1-steps.

Myer - yes... this was their entire Transformers toy range at this store - 2 Fort Max toys and 3 Blasters.

Target - back in the cycle of reducing their Transformers stock. But like everyone else, they had in the newest RID 1-steps.

Zing - restocked the first(!) wave of Titans Return Deluxes, plus got in some cheap Platinum Edition Dinobot 5-packs (with Gen1 heads), as noted several posts back.

BigW - still sitting on a lot of the $5 Legends toys, but got in the new RID 3-steps (remoulded Optimus and Bumblebee).

I should be back over there tomorrow morning... so expect a sightings post in two weeks time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser The Second View Post
    Target Helensvale got new RID Warriors in. They had the Combiner Force figures Starscream, Blastwave, Drift and Stormshot. I also saw Windblade, Power Surge Optimus and Scorponok which I think might be a first for us.
    Thanks to Bowser I picked up Starscream and Stormshot, and Gnaw. I left Blastwave, as Bludgeon in green just doesn't seem right. Windblade was gone though
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Target Springwood restocked heaps, they had the crash combiners, Scorponok wave of RiD Warriors, the Wave 3 Titans Return Legends (3 of each in the wave), Wave 3 Titans Return Deluxes and the Springload wave of RiD Legions.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Pacific Fair Taget has a full set of TR Wave 3 Legends, deluxes, and a partial set of RiD Warriors. There wasn't room on the shelf, so maybe not all were put out. Couldn't see any Windblade, but there's sTarscream and Blastwave. I bought the IDW coloured Drift.
    Last edited by reillyd; 6th February 2017 at 10:46 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I should be back over there tomorrow morning... so expect a sightings post in two weeks time.
    Oops... it may not be two weeks, but still a week for me to post this up.

Sunday 5th February at Garden City, while checking the McDonalds for their happy meal toys.

Target - Thanks to a tip-off by Ravagecat, they had the wave 3 TR Legends, with two Gnaws still on the shelf, plus the wave 3 Deluxe toys. They also must have had in the new wave of RID Warriors (with Blastwave and Stormshot), as there was a white Drift toy on the pegs. Also new were the RID Crash Combiners and the new 3-steps.

BigW - nothing looked to be new, but the RID Minicons scanned in at $5, on clearance from $9.

ToysRUs - another week, another shrinking of their assortment of Transformers toys on the shelves...

I had one of the staff ask me if I needed help looking for anything when I was walking out of the store empty-handed... so I had my rant about their pathetic level of Transformers stock, and that their own head-office is to blame, because the individual stores can't order in product, even if it is a guaranteed sale by a customer request.

A week later (today) and the stock had shrunk even further.

On the other hand, in their Playskool section, they had two new Transformers Rescue Bots toys come in... so new, that neither of them were scanning up today when I tried to buy them.
    The main transforming bots had the latest wave come in, with Quickshadow (for $23 each, and a first sighting for Australia), and the redeco Elite Bot Heatwave, which was first found in Toyworld on Christmas Eve. I think the Morbot toy was released with Quickshadow, but I didn't see it (the shelves were a mess).

I haven't been keeping up with whats been sighted in Australia but I just want to point out that Big W has the Voyager TR wave with the triple changer Optimus and Megatron. I saw them at the one I work at last week.

Ok, now I'm really unsure how we are getting this stock. Just walked into work and the Broadside wave was put on the shelf last night. So start checking your local Big W's for that wave. 1 Broadside at Big W Gladstone ATM.