Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: TFs Q/C problems archive (already damaged in the packaging)

Wow ...man looks like you're having bad luck with the line ....
    MP12 lambo in general got all kinds of paint issues,colour not matching ,smudge in the logo and door not aligning properly ...but never heard of a bent bio card ....
    One of my wheeljack got a smudge on his chest , and MP rumble came with two left piledriver , grimlock pretty loose as well .......but that about it...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My wheel jack had a slight dent on the tail light section

My Takara 30 anniversary had loose joints, the plastic still looked translucent grey, in fact my Hasbro version was tighter joints.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Second from the right is the 2-pack Optimus, with the right shoulder flap missing. If it wasn't mentioned, I don't think too many would notice it on a shelf or in a group photo.
    But obviously when you notice it, it's hard to not notice it.

Wow i have to wear my eyeglasses and zoom this pic in. I noticed that Takara TF prime had lots of missing piece issues. I saw one cheap MISB Break Down before with some missing panel on its leg part. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Wow ...man looks like you're having bad luck with the line ....
    MP12 lambo in general got all kinds of paint issues,colour not matching ,smudge in the logo and door not aligning properly ...but never heard of a bent bio card ....
    One of my wheeljack got a smudge on his chest , and MP rumble came with two left piledriver , grimlock pretty loose as well .......but that about it...

Well my 2nd run lambor looks well so i dont mind the folded bio card as of now but if someone sells it will grab it! Gotta check my cassettes parts because i only checked the paint apps and decepticon logo!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    All Hasbro toys have an official sale date on them. When retailers receive the first case it actually says, "Do not sell until 16 September" printed on the outside of the case.

So I'd say that if you see toys being sold/purchased before the official release date then there's reason to suspect that someone's not doing the right thing. It doesn't necessarily mean the goods were stolen though - these toys are shipped to retailers in advanced but they're not meant to shelve or sell the items until the release date.

When the Star Wars Revenge of the Sith toys came out, some friends and I were in an independent toy store/dealer and the store owner had received several cases of the new figures with the words "Do not sell until April 3" (or whatever the exact date was, I can't remember) printed on every box. It was the evening of the day just before the release day, but since we were all pretty much good acquintances with each other he decided to open the cases and sell us the toys a few hours early so long as we maintained a vow of secrecy about these toys until midnight (i.e.: we can't go around boasting about them as acquisitions on a forum or something).
    Yup this is true...i got boxes of DOTM from a local mall in the Philippines because i bought the entire set of DOTM deluxe on sale and it says "do not put on shelf before May 16, 2011" which is dotm release date in the Philippines then. Also i just learned that they should not be giving those boxes the second time i am buying TF Generations on sale

Just wanna update this with my MP18B Bluestreak paint app issues:
    -Z emblem not centered
    -Rear wiper excess paint
    (If only I am not paying a 100aud I wont be complaining with these kind of QC issues )

Mine is worse . I live with it.

^if you have time hope you can post a pic as well of what happened to your Bluestreak

Red face

The good part is, on reflection is harder to spot.

FOr those who have gotten the $20 jetfire the chrome on the handgun has rubbed off a bit where the rubber band keeps it on.