Page 142 of 183 FirstFirst ... 122132137138139140141142143144145146147152162 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

The Leader Starscream mold is possibly my favourite mold ever, but yeah, the undercarriage isn't great on it.

If they binned the sound box it might have helped things compress more.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Getting quite irritated with the Robots In Disguise game for iphones/iPads. I don't play it myself but my 4 year old loves it so he gets really excited whenever I get a new RID toy as he can scan it and play it in the game.

Just got Combiner Force Twinferno and yet again the character didn't scan in. Thats like the 5th toy in a row we've gotten that didn't! Oh the game gives you tickets to permanently unlock other characters as recompense but it's always the same: Night Ops Bumblebee, Stealth Strike Bumblebee, Night Strike Bumblee, Stealth Ops Bumblebee etc etc - the game is like the toylines - 50 damn versions of Bumblebee and bugger all else to play with

That's like the TAV app as well. Their scanning stopped unlocking bios at Windblade. On top of the the TAV app didn't even have any games or stuff to it. Very disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    That's like the TAV app as well. Their scanning stopped unlocking bios at Windblade. On top of the the TAV app didn't even have any games or stuff to it. Very disappointed
    Yeah the same day I got Twinferno I also took delivery of TAV Ratchet. While you wouldn't expect them to work on the RID app the RID'esque circle of the packaging does give you emerging cubes. The TAV circles however don't scan at all

It's like Hasbro had completely given up on RID at the beginning of this year... and they need the RID sales to help fund/subsidise the smaller-production-run Generations line.

We get the occasional toy commercial on TV and youtube, but where is the hyping up of the current season of the cartoon or toyline... or the updates to the RID App.
    I was even expecting the HasCon convention to be focusing more on the RID toyline than Generations, because the event is supposed to be prioritising the family and kids demographics, not the adult collectors. (I know that they had to focus on adult collectors to justify axing BotCon, but it means that their majority consumers were not prioritised with the products revealed.)
    If it wasn't for SDCC, we wouldn't have known about any upcoming RID toys... and as it was, they only revealed three new toys if I recall (two crash combiners and a Legion Twinferno).
    I understand them not wanting to spend money on a series that is ending, or being replaced by a new season/chapter/etc, but they seemed to do that a lot earlier for RID, neglecting this whole season/year, when usually it is just 4-6 months before a change-over.

Seems my TLK order from RK was cursed-got the wrong BB, Cogman was missing his steering wheel in the driver compartment and on first transformation Scorn's chest rotation pin sheared off... thankfully the tabs on the shoulders keep him together in robot and dino mode without it

Such a shame as I love all these toys

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Refund/exchange time!
    Sometimes easier said than done with RK.

The last time I ordered from them (about 7 years ago), I had something missing in an order... and after a few emails back and forth about it, they just stopped talking to me... which is why it was my last order with them.

I watched the Green Lantern movie starring Ryan Renolds on the weekend for the first time. I did this mostly because I heard it was a real baad movie. Turns out i liked it more than any TF Bayverse movie.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Getting quite irritated with the Robots In Disguise game for iphones/iPads. I don't play it myself but my 4 year old loves it so he gets really excited whenever I get a new RID toy as he can scan it and play it in the game.

Just got Combiner Force Twinferno and yet again the character didn't scan in. Thats like the 5th toy in a row we've gotten that didn't! Oh the game gives you tickets to permanently unlock other characters as recompense but it's always the same: Night Ops Bumblebee, Stealth Strike Bumblebee, Night Strike Bumblee, Stealth Ops Bumblebee etc etc - the game is like the toylines - 50 damn versions of Bumblebee and bugger all else to play with
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's like Hasbro had completely given up on RID at the beginning of this year... and they need the RID sales to help fund/subsidise the smaller-production-run Generations line.
    I wonder if this is why Big W have been selling RID Warriors at $20 for the last 6 -8 months, the money from the toys helping cover the cost of app development and upkeep isn't being used any more so they can buy them cheaper from Hasbro??

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I watched the Green Lantern movie starring Ryan Renolds on the weekend for the first time. I did this mostly because I heard it was a real baad movie. Turns out i liked it more than any TF Bayverse movie.
    I've never understood the hate for that movie. I don't know much about the green lantern but I didn't think it warranted the response it received.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)