Page 306 of 515 FirstFirst ... 286296301302303304305306307308309310311316326 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

From about a week ago, Kmart Sunnybank had the new 1-step RID Soundwave as well as the Rescue Bots Megabot Blades, while the Rescue Bots trailers and mini-playsets are both on clearance.

Coles at Sunnybank last week restocked their RID Legions, but with wave 1!!!!

Fortunately today, they had restocked again, with the last wave of Legions, which includes Twinferno. (also there, was Bisk, Blurr and Groundbuster on the peg, which could be part of that final wave case)

I must say that I am fairly disappointed with how terrible the selection is, makes me sad seeing Broadsides and Wave 1 TLK Deluxes at K-mart Toombul.

Myer Pacific Fair has Titans Return Octane and Blitzwing in stock, as well as some older TR/RiD stock. I even saw a platinum coneheads there, but for $199 it ain't going any time soon. Big W seems pretty cleared out there, only really rid so hopefully potp restock.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Springwood Coles had the new wave of RiD Legions, but I took the last Twinferno. One Groundbuster if anyone is still looking for that one. They still weren't scanning and require manual input by the staff.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Found at the CBD Toyworld yesterday by member Justowen, the wave 5 Titans Return Legends (Seaspray and Cosmos) for $23.
    That just leaves Ramhorn and Overlord left to be released here. The Legends were unlikely to show up here, with the new POTP toyline just weeks away, so who knows... maybe we might still see those other two here as well.

For those looking for Octone near Garden City, there are still several at ToysRUs, but they are on an endcap that is at the back of the store... so you don't see them if you just go to the regular Transformers section and not wander up to the back wall.
    No Blitzwing though.

Myer Maroochydore has Octane and Blitzwing.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For those looking for Octone near Garden City, there are still several at ToysRUs, but they are on an endcap that is at the back of the store... so you don't see them if you just go to the regular Transformers section and not wander up to the back wall.
    No Blitzwing though.

The rest of the end cap, facing the back wall of the store.

And RID 1-step Soundwave, which is showing up everywhere now.

At Coles Ipswich (south)...

And Coles Ipswich North...

Kmart Ipswich North.

And at Target Ipswich North - I saw a single RID Warrior Starscream, which I think was a toy that was in demand when it was released at the beginning of the year. (and the new 1-step RID Soundwave) Plus, Remote Control Barricade to join Bumblebee... which looks even worse than Bumblebee (to me).

And at JB Hifi Ipswich North, the new Season 2.5 RID DVD for $13.

The week after Christmas... and shelves were still noticeably stripped, while Kmart had just about everything on Clearance ready for the POTP toys to start arriving.

BigW Mount Ommaney.

Toyworld Macgregor.

Kmart Sunnybank - clearance tags everywhere in the toy section for Transformers, while their licensed mugs and mini lunchboxes were also on clearance. Also found the kids Optimus t-shirt in the kids clothing section.

BigW Garden City - actually restocked the RID Warriors, and had on clearance some of the Diecast RID cars, along with the large Dragonstorm, the RC Sqweeks, and those Rescue Bots mini-playsets that they only just got in for cheap at $10 (now discounted even further to $7 - originally $35 here).

Kmart Garden City - no photos, because I had trouble finding any Transformers toys. They had a couple of Dragonstorms and the licensed Diecast vehicles, but not really anything else.

Target Garden City - almost the same, with very little to choose from (Transformers must have done well this Christmas... which is good for us, as it means better "restocking" of the Brand with the new POTP toyline later this month).

Myer Garden City - more than Target and Kmart combined, but nothing too recent though.

Hmmm, you guys in Brisbane seem to have a ton of Transformers left over from TR still. Hope that doesn't delay POTP hitting shelves later this month. I haven't checked Kmart Gladstone lately but Big W Gladstone is down to the last couple of TR figures, one Dragonstorm and some left over movie figures, but have just restocked RID and Rescue Bots (and I didn't even know Big W carried Rescue Bots).