Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Wonder if they over estimated how many Ginrai they were getting. Hursty put one on order for me, that has disappeared entirely from his order history. Which pisses me off a bit coz now I have to find another source that isn't gonna gouge me

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Wonder if they over estimated how many Ginrai they were getting. Hursty put one on order for me, that has disappeared entirely from his order history. Which pisses me off a bit coz now I have to find another source that isn't gonna gouge me
    I bought mine from RK as preorders had sold out everywhere else including HLJ. Luckily it was $70US when I paid. They put the price up to $80US when it came in stock last week.

The little bitfig characters just made an appearance

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Naaa they just don't care about street dates lol, well most do but a few rouge sellers normally just jump the gun and sell it to be first
    ^I suspect that this is the case. The Japanese are culturally more likely to follow the rules. This is why they can have nicer things though. Also, I think you meant "rogue" sellers, unless Hong Kong dealers have been afflicted by the Crimson Horror.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Wonder if they over estimated how many Ginrai they were getting. Hursty put one on order for me, that has disappeared entirely from his order history. Which (urinates) me off a bit coz now I have to find another source that isn't gonna gouge me
    Amazon Japan has one for just 300JPY (four bucks) above HLJ's price, and every man and his dog has been telling me that Amazon JP do ship internationally now (I've yet to try it though).

I know everyone hates the Movie toys, but some are back available for order: Voy Optimus, HA Soundwave and Voy Megatron.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Got my payment request email for Ginrai a couple of days ago. But haven't shipped it yet
    Meanwhile I am STILL waiting on TAV Starscream. Who is still listed as "Discontinued" has anyone had their order for this figure fulfilled?
    It was suposed to be released in November

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Amazon Japan[/url] has one for just 300JPY (four bucks) above HLJ's price, and every man and his dog has been telling me that Amazon JP do ship internationally now (I've yet to try it though).
    I tried getting ginrai and brainstorm off amazon jp but they won't ship either of them to Australia, ended up grabbing them from ny.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I tried getting ginrai and brainstorm off amazon jp but they won't ship either of them to Australia, ended up grabbing them from ny.
    did you try other sellers? Because they do ship internationally, there is a whole thread here about it.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Got my payment request email for Ginrai a couple of days ago. But haven't shipped it yet
    Meanwhile I am STILL waiting on TAV Starscream. Who is still listed as "Discontinued" has anyone had their order for this figure fulfilled?
    It was suposed to be released in November
    When did you hit pre-order, as soon as it came online or when it opened briefly a second time?

I hit pre-order the second time as it blew out on initial pre-order during my lunch break, usually 50/50 chance they get it.

That said surely by now they'd email you and tell you if they'll get it or not, they emailed me about my storm collectables scorpion figure...was a sad day, 3 days after it was released I believe it was discontinued, then got hlj'd cancellation email :c

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    When did you hit pre-order, as soon as it came online or when it opened briefly a second time?

I hit pre-order the second time as it blew out on initial pre-order during my lunch break, usually 50/50 chance they get it.

That said surely by now they'd email you and tell you if they'll get it or not, they emailed me about my storm collectables scorpion figure...was a sad day, 3 days after it was released I believe it was discontinued, then got hlj'd cancellation email :c
    This sucks, as a collector I rather be told is not available then hanging on a hope while missing out when another stores sells it.