Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC Review Extravaganza!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Finally got around to having a look at those vids.

Man, did they mess up the sorceress or what? I was really looking forward to that, but not with those wings. Shadow Weaver looks nice and I am very tempted for Photog. lol.

Too bad I am not keen on digital river though. Sorry Matty
    The He-Man.org boards is filled with diagrams and suggestions on 'how it should have been done'. A lot of it is actually simpler that what they went with.

It seems that Mattel just did a half a$$ed effort on it as it could have certainly been done better with the same silly 'open wings' effect.

Yeh considering how the Classics Market is most likely collectors, since it's only available online, you'd think they know that their consumers are less likely to be influenced by 'action features' over look of the character.

Only just got around to watching that Sorceress video... yeh the wings are borked, but i don't think they changed much from the prototype did they?
    Looks to me very similar, like it was screwed from the beginning and no one noticed!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Only just got around to watching that Sorceress video... yeh the wings are borked, but i don't think they changed much from the prototype did they?
    Looks to me very similar, like it was screwed from the beginning and no one noticed!
    Which is a sad indightment (spelling?) really.