Page 413 of 467 FirstFirst ... 393403408409410411412413414415416417418423433 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I kinda know a bit about streamlabs and OBS. What do you want to know?
    Ive d/l slobs and open it and thats it. I cant get anything to work. No preview in the preview screen, nothing.

Ok, I just use the actual OBS client and integrate stream labs. But I'll take a look at the Stream Labs version before I stream again.

Assuming they haven't changed it too much from the standard OBS my instructions should still work for SLOBS.

First setup your preferences/settings. Put in your Twitch/YouTube/Mixer streaming key in Stream settings and choose your nearest server.

Second setup you Output settings.
    -VBR is your maximum upstream bitrate, I believe Twitch still has a max VBR of 3500, not sure about the others.
    -Set your encoder, software x264 gives best quality but requires a better CPU. Intel Quicksync and Nvidia NVENC give middling results. AMD GPUs encoding sucks terribad, don't use it if you want viewers.
    -Select your Encode Preset, For Software x264 don't go beyond the "fast" preset, everything slower than "fast" gives tiny improvements for large resource cost.

Third set up your Video settings. Your Base Canvas should be the resolution of your desktop and games. Output resolution should either be set to 720p or 1080p depending on what you want to output. 720p uses less resources than 1080p. And select your frame rate, 30fps takes less resources than 60fps.

Then you just need to create a scene and select your sources. You need to select each game as an individual source. So start the game, then go to OBS, then make a game capture source and select the game from the list of currently running programmes. Using sources you can also add cameras, overlays, etc.

I suggest you try a test stream for say one or two minutes, then goto Twitch and watch the VOD of the video to see what it's like an tweak settings from there. Streaming on PC requires trial and error manual tuning to get things right.

So what games does everyone have on their wish list for the rest of the year?

I've got (in no particular order) Sonic Mania Plus, Red Dead Redemption 2, Spyro, Forza Horizon 4, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Spider-Man, Mario Tennis Aces, F1 2018 and WoW Battle For Azeroth all on my wish list and we haven't even gotten to E3 yet.

Well am playing through God of War(awesome) and Battletech (amazing) now, but this year looking at:

Dark Souls Remastered
    Ace Combat 7
    Spidey
    Moss VR
    Yakuza Kiwami 2
    Kingdom Hearts 3
    God Wars Complete on Switch

Not to mention my backlog...plus they just announced Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 remastered for PS4!

I’m looking forward to Darksiders 3 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Battletech looks tempting, I still remember playing the turn-based DOS game as a kid.

Picked up Wolfenstein II cheapyesterday, but left it at work...

My upcoming anticipated list is

Definite buys
    Ace Combat 7
    Jurassic World Evolution
    Phoenix Point (XCOM2 but more or less space hulk?)

Maybe if bored
    Earthfall (L4D but with aliens!)
    CoD Black Ops 4 (they seem to have pushed the mindless gadget spam this year to the extent that it's basically a hero shooter now not a tactical shooter)

Monitoring closely

Battlefield V (not super into WW2 as a setting)
    Crackdown 3 (does this even exist anymore?)
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I'm waiting for more info on Medievil. We may see more at E3 I hope. But I want Spyro. Darksiders 3 too. There's a few other games that have piqued my interest like Death Stranding.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Crackdown 3 (does this even exist anymore?)
    Still coming this year.......

I’m not particulalry fussed on the OTT Michael Bay stye of the Battlefield 5 trailer, but holy crap the amount of rage and anger (and I’m really resisting the urge to categorise those who are raging) about the female soldier.

This is totally going to dominate the gaming scene conversation. Get ready for a scheissen show.

I wasn't really drawn in by the trailer but that had literally nothing to do with the soldier customisation options.

Every new Battlefield game appeals to me less.

They're all geared to provide constant visceral in your face combat. Up to and including Battlefield 2 it was frequently possible for your squad to be the most important squad to your team and have a combined total of 10 kills. Quietly breaking through the enemy lines and capturing a bunch of their rear flags was its own reward. No longer, unfortunately.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.