Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

I got my preorders that were due to come in sent on Friday arrived on Monday.
    When it come to communication it is not good sometimes but, it is not bad ethier.

Got my POTP Wave 2 toys today. Aside from communication I still think TLTC is pretty good to do business with.

I picked up wave 2 POTP in person today. Another smooth and easy transaction with TLTC, including communication, where I’ve found I’m getting replies to messages via FB messenger very promptly.

Bring on wave 3!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I also ordered Wave 2 when it was in-stock, packaged well, posted Monday arrived today. Will shop again but probably only for in-stock items for now.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Wave 3 Legends preorders are up Outback and Cindersaur

What happened to their Hasbro POTP Predaking preorder? I was thinking about putting one on the other day and I can't find the listing it is like it has just disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    What happened to their Hasbro POTP Predaking preorder? I was thinking about putting one on the other day and I can't find the listing it is like it has just disappeared?
    Still there.
    https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....king-pre-order
    Looks like the price has gone up from $195 to $200.

I got my Grand Max and Great Shot today. They each arrived in Takara's shipping boxes, TLTC didn't repack them into a single box. No damage to either retail packaging, but I don't personally care if the retail packaging gets damaged.

I'm going to message TLTC and let them know my only issue which is they need to update us on shipping delays. I realise that TLTC is at the mercy of others further up the food chain, but letting people know proactively about when their orders will ship would be a massive improvement for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm going to message TLTC and let them know my only issue which is they need to update us on shipping delays. I realise that TLTC is at the mercy of others further up the food chain, but letting people know proactively about when their orders will ship would be a massive improvement for me.
    I agree with this. Might need to do the same. I think I currently have about 10-12 preorders waiting and I’m actually not getting anything sent out. It’s actually getting a bit concerning.

Has anyone received DX-9 Gabriel from Little Toy Company yet?