Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

MP15/16E cassettes preorders are up
    https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....ttes-pre-order

I picked up a huge haul from TLTC yesterday, partial in-stock items from 2 of my 3 pre-orders. As usual, communication was good, and TLTC made arrangements for pick up that were convenient for both of us.

Again, speaking to TLTC, I have a great deal of faith that they have a smart and solid business plan. They don't over-promise things they aren't absolutely sure they can deliver, and in my experience over the last year or so, they over-deliver, which is so refreshing.

Very highly recommended.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I picked up a huge haul from TLTC yesterday, partial in-stock items from 2 of my 3 pre-orders. As usual, communication was good, and TLTC made arrangements for pick up that were convenient for both of us.

Again, speaking to TLTC, I have a great deal of faith that they have a smart and solid business plan. They don't over-promise things they aren't absolutely sure they can deliver, and in my experience over the last year or so, they over-deliver, which is so refreshing.

Very highly recommended.
    A year from now we'll even be able to read aussie retailer feedback here at OTCA without every other comment being a backhanded insult to you know who.

Kind of puts things in perspective when an honest business delivers things paid for. Almost makes you think that is how retail works!

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    A year from now we'll even be able to read aussie retailer feedback here at OTCA without every other comment being a backhanded insult to you know who.

Kind of puts things in perspective when an honest business delivers things paid for. Almost makes you think that is how retail works!
    You are right. Maybe I shouldn't have made too much of a comparison - it's hard not to right now though!

What I'm looking forward to is not having feedback threads dedicated to good retailers drowned out by all the obsessive, toxic white noise dedicated to a few with poorer reputations! Nah, that'll never happen!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    You are right. Maybe I shouldn't have made too much of a comparison - it's hard not to right now though!

What I'm looking forward to is not having feedback threads dedicated to good retailers drowned out by all the obsessive, toxic white noise dedicated to a few with poorer reputations! Nah, that'll never happen!
    damn right!

Thumbs up

I have bought a couple of in stock items off them before, no issues whatsoever. I have been trying to source some Voltron lions that I couldn't get from elsewhere. They have already replied to multiple emails so I'm happy with the customer service too.
    I think the thing i liked so much about this store was they had an abundance of CW stuff in stock long after retail and i was able to fill in gaps easily.

Hope they can keep it up with the influx of customers they are likely to get

So is anyone else experiencing long shipping and stock delays?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Nope, quite the opposite... though I have had the item actually ship and not get the 'shipped' email until after the item has arrived ?

Are you talking in stock or preorders?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Are you talking in stock or preorders?
    Both.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I'm experiencing delays with a couple of items that have been at general retail for several months. I've asked TLTC a couple of times when they're going to be in and each time the answer has been "a few weeks".
    After the PC experience I'm starting to get a bit wary.