Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2636414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    ERMERGERD!!

I need to do a catch up purchase of transformers trades before the end of June.
    Oh damn so do I

Instead of lobbying the government these dinosaurs should pay attention and change their business model if they want to remain competitive. They may even find that by attracting more customers, including international, to a well organised and maintained website the additional cash would help to subsidise their brick and mortar stores. Then they get the best of both worlds and increase their customer base.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And guess who's doing the rounds on news sites... moaning about amazon having an advantage, but he misses the point that it's only if the item is available in this country. The ABC news presenter pushed him (Gerry Harvey) on if he will be making his prices more competitive but he wouldn't answer it, wanting to talk about tax instead.
    Lowered prices or not, I'm not gonna buy anything from his range of stores... that's for sure.
    He can kiss my XXXX
    We've taken steps backwards as a country.
    Rather than adapt and think of innovative ways to boost sales, they block the competition completely... giving the consumers here significantly fewer choices.
    Really ticks me off.

Gerry Harvey only likes the "free market" when it's tilted in his direction.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Wanted to order Titans Repugnus and PotP Punch-Counterpunch ... but then got hit with the reminder that Amazon US no longer ships items to Australia ... and to use the Amazon Au site ... of course which doesn't have these items /sadface *shakes fists angrily*

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Wanted to order Titans Repugnus and PotP Punch-Counterpunch ... but then got hit with the reminder that Amazon US no longer ships items to Australia ... and to use the Amazon Au site ... of course which doesn't have these items /sadface *shakes fists angrily*
    Use a shipping forwarder. Yes it's a little more expensive to forward items but at least you don't miss out on the figure.

Good advice. For exclusives that's what I am doing
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

FYI folks, the exclusive Punch/Counterpunch is now available to ship to Australia via this link.

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B077ZBCPDV/

Will ship for free if you total more than $50 (buy 2?)

For those who have shipping forwarders or a friend in the US, the Prime Wars Trilogy toys are back in stock - Blast Off - Repugnus - Counterpunch (still pre-order for SEPT 15th, but available through Amazon Australia anyway), for US$25 each.
    Plus, Nemesis Prime is no longer an Amazon Prime exclusive, so can now be purchased by everyone (if you can ship to an American address) for US$50.
    And if you are worried that we won't see wave 4 Deluxe Novastar here, it is now on Amazon America as well, for US$17, to be released in three days time. Obviously a lot of Americans fear the same, as it has already hit number one, on the top sellers listing for Action Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And if you are worried that we won't see wave 4 Deluxe Novastar here, it is now on Amazon America as well, for US$17, to be released in three days time. Obviously a lot of Americans fear the same, as it has already hit number one, on the top sellers listing for Action Figures.
    Yeah it's already totally sold out on BBTS